Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Casablanca/Rabat

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Casablanca/Rabat
The forum title doesn't really suggest it's the place for this, but Nir suggested it was, rather than the "General" forum, so here goes...!

My work takes me to Morocco for the first time next Wednesday, and I was wondering if anyone could kindly offer me some tips?

I'm arriving relatively late in the evening at Casablanca, then need to get to the Hotel Ibis. The following morning I need to get a train to Rabat, returning that afternoon, then flying out Friday afternoon after more business in Casa that morning.

Apparently the airport is about 35km from Casablanca. Would be really grateful if someone could tell me how best to get into the city, and also for any suggestions about what to get up to and where to go (and where not to go!) the rest of the time I'm there.

Thanks very much in advance.
The text you are quoting:
The forum title doesn't really suggest it's the place for this, but Nir suggested it was, rather than the "General" forum, so here goes...!

My work takes me to Morocco for the first time next Wednesday, and I was wondering if anyone could kindly offer me some tips?

I'm arriving relatively late in the evening at Casablanca, then need to get to the Hotel Ibis. The following morning I need to get a train to Rabat, returning that afternoon, then flying out Friday afternoon after more business in Casa that morning.

Apparently the airport is about 35km from Casablanca. Would be really grateful if someone could tell me how best to get into the city, and also for any suggestions about what to get up to and where to go (and where not to go!) the rest of the time I'm there.

Thanks very much in advance.

elvisMay 14, 2006 @ 15:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 834 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 834 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form