Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Cat sitter

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cat sitter

I've looked in the Guides and the cat sitter reviews are all three years old or more. 
Does anyone have a current recommendation for a cat sitter that does home visits? 

Many thanks!

The text you are quoting:

I've looked in the Guides and the cat sitter reviews are all three years old or more. 
Does anyone have a current recommendation for a cat sitter that does home visits? 

Many thanks!

misskateApr 4, 2019 @ 09:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 631 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Cat sitter
Post 1

Hello. My name's Lisa and I'm a professional pet sitter. I've been looking after cats and dogs for more than three years. If you need a sitter for a certain date, send my a message and I'll be more than happy to oblige. 

Lisa

Hello. My name's Lisa and I'm a professional pet sitter. I've been looking after cats and dogs for more than three years. If you need a sitter for a certain date, send my a message and I'll be more than happy to oblige. 

Lisa

Lisa M, Apr 4, 2019 @ 10:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Cat sitter
Post 2

Hi Kate,

I'm not a professional cat sitter, but I do it for some colleagues when they go on holidays. I have 4 cats back home (I moved here recently and they're still back home with my boyfrind) and so I really enjoy all the time I can spend with furry friends :)

Diana

Hi Kate,

I'm not a professional cat sitter, but I do it for some colleagues when they go on holidays. I have 4 cats back home (I moved here recently and they're still back home with my boyfrind) and so I really enjoy all the time I can spend with furry friends :)

Diana

Diana A, Apr 4, 2019 @ 22:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 631 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form