Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Cattery

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cattery
Can anyone recommend a good cattery in the Geneva area? We have a little Burmese kitten and need to put him in a cattery over the christmas holiday. We tried a company called Mon Absence a couple of months ago but the guy didn't show up for 2 of the days, so we're really looking for somewhere reliable!!

Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
Can anyone recommend a good cattery in the Geneva area? We have a little Burmese kitten and need to put him in a cattery over the christmas holiday. We tried a company called Mon Absence a couple of months ago but the guy didn't show up for 2 of the days, so we're really looking for somewhere reliable!!

Thanks!
TRL1Oct 31, 2005 @ 17:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1347 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Cattery
Post 1
hmmm.. not sure if this message is going to come thru to the right place... i had to resort to a cattery in France because the one nearby us (just up from Anieres) houses all the cats together, apparently making them more prone to picking up diseases, whereas this one has them all individually caged with their own private gardens. I can pass on the name if you like, but it is quite a long drive, about 30 mins from the Hermance / Anieres border posts, to a place called Margencel. We always use them and they are worth the distance.. I've heard there's another one just as good, but on the other side closer to Nyon. Not sure of the name of that one though. Good luck !
The text you are quoting:
hmmm.. not sure if this message is going to come thru to the right place... i had to resort to a cattery in France because the one nearby us (just up from Anieres) houses all the cats together, apparently making them more prone to picking up diseases, whereas this one has them all individually caged with their own private gardens. I can pass on the name if you like, but it is quite a long drive, about 30 mins from the Hermance / Anieres border posts, to a place called Margencel. We always use them and they are worth the distance.. I've heard there's another one just as good, but on the other side closer to Nyon. Not sure of the name of that one though. Good luck !
debi, Nov 1, 2005 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1347 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form