Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Challet

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Challet
Hey you all, I am planning to spend the new years eve with some friends in Verbier. Does anyone have information on challets to rent there for the new years eve week?
The text you are quoting:
Hey you all, I am planning to spend the new years eve with some friends in Verbier. Does anyone have information on challets to rent there for the new years eve week?
zenbrainOct 20, 2005 @ 18:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1191 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Challet
Post 1
Verbier is a great place....I know it quite well and I am sure you will have a great time. New Years Eve there should be a blast. However the accomadation rates from Christmas to New Year are incredibly high....like 2 or even 3 times higher than low season times like later in January. www.kingsverbier.ch is a website for a hotel chain but they also have chalets which they rent out....usually nice places but pretty expensive. Best wishes, Phil
Verbier is a great place....I know it quite well and I am sure you will have a great time. New Years Eve there should be a blast. However the accomadation rates from Christmas to New Year are incredibly high....like 2 or even 3 times higher than low season times like later in January. www.kingsverbier.ch is a website for a hotel chain but they also have chalets which they rent out....usually nice places but pretty expensive. Best wishes, Phil
phil, Oct 20, 2005 @ 18:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Thanks for the comment Phil. I went to Verbier last year and I had a lot of fun but you are right, it is pricey.

I wonder if you (or anyone else) know any party sky places for the new years eve which are possibly less expensive. Chamonix? Interlakken?
Thanks for the comment Phil. I went to Verbier last year and I had a lot of fun but you are right, it is pricey.

I wonder if you (or anyone else) know any party sky places for the new years eve which are possibly less expensive. Chamonix? Interlakken?
zenbrain, Oct 20, 2005 @ 19:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Niko 0765163447

He organises events in Verbier, and knows Verbier and other winter venus real well.

He wrote to Sindy offering to do sindy Verbier events. If you call him for some verbier info he not only might be able to help, but it will also be a good test of his knowledge of the area and his his willingness to help Sindy / genevaOnline members.
Niko 0765163447

He organises events in Verbier, and knows Verbier and other winter venus real well.

He wrote to Sindy offering to do sindy Verbier events. If you call him for some verbier info he not only might be able to help, but it will also be a good test of his knowledge of the area and his his willingness to help Sindy / genevaOnline members.

Nir Ofek, Oct 20, 2005 @ 22:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Thanks Niro, I will give the guy a call...

Actually "Verbier Expert" must be a really good profession :)

Thanks Niro, I will give the guy a call...

Actually "Verbier Expert" must be a really good profession :)

zenbrain, Oct 21, 2005 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1191 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form