Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Charity

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Charity
A friend of mine who doesn't speak French would like to do some charity on a regular basis. She already went to Sindy Charity last Saturday (and loved it of course ;-)) but as it only happens once a month she's looking for something else she could do in English.
Anyone has an idea? Thanks!!
The text you are quoting:
A friend of mine who doesn't speak French would like to do some charity on a regular basis. She already went to Sindy Charity last Saturday (and loved it of course ;-)) but as it only happens once a month she's looking for something else she could do in English.
Anyone has an idea? Thanks!!
MAdsterFeb 21, 2006 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 978 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Charity
Post 1
is she looking for? Or doesn't she mind? At ESCA (the English speaking cancer support group - www.cancersupport.ch) new volunteers are always welcome. For more info, call the centre on 022 791 6305 on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 10am - 2pm.
is she looking for? Or doesn't she mind? At ESCA (the English speaking cancer support group - www.cancersupport.ch) new volunteers are always welcome. For more info, call the centre on 022 791 6305 on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 10am - 2pm.
lentil, Feb 21, 2006 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I'll tell my friend to check that!
I'll tell my friend to check that!
MAdster, Feb 22, 2006 @ 13:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Haven't heard of this....
Haven't heard of this....
tiffany, Feb 23, 2006 @ 16:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
The best way to find out is to check the website!
It's great being part of it, you should come once. Rob MacLaren did an amazing job setting up this charity!!!

Perhaps I'll see you there some day!

Cheers,

MAd
The best way to find out is to check the website!
It's great being part of it, you should come once. Rob MacLaren did an amazing job setting up this charity!!!

Perhaps I'll see you there some day!

Cheers,

MAd
MAdster, Feb 23, 2006 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Hi
Check out the JCI's website on http://www.jce-ge.ch/index.html
Though it is actually French speaking and age limited (max. 40), they are starting up an Englisch speaking session. They need lots of help for different projects. Myself, I got involved in a childs project and I enjoy it very much as it is also offering me another way of living the city as well as meeting local people. Don't hesitate to contact them even in Englisch ! Good luck,
Birgit
Hi
Check out the JCI's website on http://www.jce-ge.ch/index.html
Though it is actually French speaking and age limited (max. 40), they are starting up an Englisch speaking session. They need lots of help for different projects. Myself, I got involved in a childs project and I enjoy it very much as it is also offering me another way of living the city as well as meeting local people. Don't hesitate to contact them even in Englisch ! Good luck,
Birgit
birgit, Mar 3, 2006 @ 00:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 978 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form