Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Cheap printing services?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cheap printing services?

Hi fellow expats!  I need to print an ~200 page PDF in black and white, double-sided.  Where would it be cheapest to do this?  TIA!

The text you are quoting:

Hi fellow expats!  I need to print an ~200 page PDF in black and white, double-sided.  Where would it be cheapest to do this?  TIA!

Darwin YoungApr 11, 2019 @ 22:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 938 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Cheap printing services?
Post 1

I don’t know if they are the cheapest, but the Migros Print Shop in rue du Prince in downtown Geneva offers very good and helpful service – and if you have a Migros customer card you will earn “ points” on the cost.

And should you be likely to have more print jobs of the sort, it’s worth inquiring about their rates for regular/frequent customers.

Also, avoid going around 4:30 p.m. if you can because that’s when the “collège” students are there in force.

I don’t know if they are the cheapest, but the Migros Print Shop in rue du Prince in downtown Geneva offers very good and helpful service – and if you have a Migros customer card you will earn “ points” on the cost.

And should you be likely to have more print jobs of the sort, it’s worth inquiring about their rates for regular/frequent customers.

Also, avoid going around 4:30 p.m. if you can because that’s when the “collège” students are there in force.

Ritchie, Apr 11, 2019 @ 23:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I would second Ricthie as have used Migros print shop, but at Painpalais Rue du Conseil-Général, 20.I ff neither of those are convenient they are also at Balexert ( which I used a few years ago), Cornavin, Lancy -Onex, and La Praille. All the addreess for thm can be found at https://www.migrosprintshop.ch

I would second Ricthie as have used Migros print shop, but at Painpalais Rue du Conseil-Général, 20.I ff neither of those are convenient they are also at Balexert ( which I used a few years ago), Cornavin, Lancy -Onex, and La Praille. All the addreess for thm can be found at https://www.migrosprintshop.ch

TogJay, Apr 12, 2019 @ 08:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

If you simply need black and white for you (and not for commercial like flyers or catalogs) better go to a library, it's the cheapest option.

If you simply need black and white for you (and not for commercial like flyers or catalogs) better go to a library, it's the cheapest option.

Mauro T, Apr 12, 2019 @ 19:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 938 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form