Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Colonoscopy

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Colonoscopy

Hi guys. I might have to get a colonoscopy done in Geneva and I'm not sure how much it's going to cost. Has anyone ever had one done if so would be able to tell me how much it was? Just want to have an idea of the cost before getting a huge bill! 

Thanks in advance :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys. I might have to get a colonoscopy done in Geneva and I'm not sure how much it's going to cost. Has anyone ever had one done if so would be able to tell me how much it was? Just want to have an idea of the cost before getting a huge bill! 

Thanks in advance :)

Isabel VianezFeb 5, 2019 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 748 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Colonoscopy
Post 1

Well, first of all, if you are living in Geneva you will certainly have health insurance and if your doctor recommends that you should have this examination he/she will prepare the documentation you need to make a claim on your health insurance.

Secondly, you can always discuss insurance coverage issues with your doctor so that he/she can give you an estimate of the cost of a procedure and any follow-up  treatment or care..  He can also arrange to refer you to a service whose tariff dovetails with your insurance coverage.

Many people are reluctant to discuss finance with a medical practitioner but personally

my questions about the financial implications of treatment and convalescence have always been handled in a discreet and sympathetic manner and generally speaking the financial “estimates” have been in line with the expected outlay.

Best wishes in any event,

R.

The text you are quoting:

Well, first of all, if you are living in Geneva you will certainly have health insurance and if your doctor recommends that you should have this examination he/she will prepare the documentation you need to make a claim on your health insurance.

Secondly, you can always discuss insurance coverage issues with your doctor so that he/she can give you an estimate of the cost of a procedure and any follow-up  treatment or care..  He can also arrange to refer you to a service whose tariff dovetails with your insurance coverage.

Many people are reluctant to discuss finance with a medical practitioner but personally

my questions about the financial implications of treatment and convalescence have always been handled in a discreet and sympathetic manner and generally speaking the financial “estimates” have been in line with the expected outlay.

Best wishes in any event,

R.

Ritchie, Feb 5, 2019 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 748 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form