Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Computer Shops

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Computer Shops
Hi,

Anybody know of a computer shop in the Nyon area, if not in the Geneva area. I'm after a top end Graphics Card, I think mine got damaged in the move :(

Thanks in Advance
The text you are quoting:
Hi,

Anybody know of a computer shop in the Nyon area, if not in the Geneva area. I'm after a top end Graphics Card, I think mine got damaged in the move :(

Thanks in Advance
MarkMar 20, 2006 @ 13:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 3742 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Computer Shops
Post 1
Hi.

Have you looked on the internet? Theres a price comparsion site. www.toppreise.ch. I have used it a lot. Only site I can't recomend is www.techmania.ch.

Best regards
Martin
Hi.

Have you looked on the internet? Theres a price comparsion site. www.toppreise.ch. I have used it a lot. Only site I can't recomend is www.techmania.ch.

Best regards
Martin

MartinX, Mar 20, 2006 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Mediamarkt and there is one next to Geneva.
Mediamarkt and there is one next to Geneva.

zenbrain, Mar 20, 2006 @ 14:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Try Prodimex (www.prodimex.ch) and TopD (www.topd.ch), both in Geneva. I have tried both.
Try Prodimex (www.prodimex.ch) and TopD (www.topd.ch), both in Geneva. I have tried both.
CeeBee, Mar 21, 2006 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Thanks for all your suggestions. I found one in Geneva off the web address MartinX provided. So I'm back up and running and getting my arse kicked on Stronghold.
Thanks for all your suggestions. I found one in Geneva off the web address MartinX provided. So I'm back up and running and getting my arse kicked on Stronghold.
Mark, Mar 21, 2006 @ 18:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Find them at www.1000ordi.ch

When I say their prices are competitive, I mean in relation to buying on the internet, and shipping from overseas. I've been doing that for years - even pre-internet.

Ebay is also a great source for hi-tech shopping. I buy many things that way. You just have to be sure that the seller ships to Switzerland, and you can pay by credit card by palpal.com. Easy and time-saving!

Find them at www.1000ordi.ch

When I say their prices are competitive, I mean in relation to buying on the internet, and shipping from overseas. I've been doing that for years - even pre-internet.

Ebay is also a great source for hi-tech shopping. I buy many things that way. You just have to be sure that the seller ships to Switzerland, and you can pay by credit card by palpal.com. Easy and time-saving!

Jennifer, Mar 23, 2006 @ 19:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
1000 Ordi, is where I went (eventually) I parked in the Etollie P+R then started walking the down road looking for the place heading completly in the wrong direction to the shop :) I put to much faith in my SatNav :)
1000 Ordi, is where I went (eventually) I parked in the Etollie P+R then started walking the down road looking for the place heading completly in the wrong direction to the shop :) I put to much faith in my SatNav :)
Mark, Mar 23, 2006 @ 20:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
It is really close to Park d'Etoile, but you have to see the little sign first. I drove all over looking for it. The good thing is that you can call them and they'll help you. It isn't in an obvious place - it is kind of a warehouse, rather than a regular shop. Probably why the prices are low. :)
It is really close to Park d'Etoile, but you have to see the little sign first. I drove all over looking for it. The good thing is that you can call them and they'll help you. It isn't in an obvious place - it is kind of a warehouse, rather than a regular shop. Probably why the prices are low. :)
Jennifer, Mar 24, 2006 @ 00:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
www.stegcomputer.ch
these guys are really good. best pricing and goos after sales service.
i have left a lot of dosh with these guys over the years.
pc, speakers, video cards, dvd R- or + etc etc. you can order over the net, and they are all over switz. so you can go there if you have a problem.
hope you'll be happy
:-) epicure
www.stegcomputer.ch
these guys are really good. best pricing and goos after sales service.
i have left a lot of dosh with these guys over the years.
pc, speakers, video cards, dvd R- or + etc etc. you can order over the net, and they are all over switz. so you can go there if you have a problem.
hope you'll be happy
:-) epicure
epicure, Mar 24, 2006 @ 02:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
Prodimex. Low prices but make sure to order beforehand if you know exactly what you need (they have an express pickup counter). The line can get quite long, especially on Saturdays.
Prodimex. Low prices but make sure to order beforehand if you know exactly what you need (they have an express pickup counter). The line can get quite long, especially on Saturdays.
Pikachu, Mar 29, 2006 @ 20:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 3742 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form