Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Driving lessons / test help

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Driving lessons / test help
I remember a few threads some months ago concerning driving schools in geneva but I dont seem to be able to find it. Did anyone actually get lessons or do their test? Could someone recomend an instructor (I have a strong lazy preference for english speaking as I'm not confident in my car vocabulary) who hopefully isn't hideously expensive too?
The text you are quoting:
I remember a few threads some months ago concerning driving schools in geneva but I dont seem to be able to find it. Did anyone actually get lessons or do their test? Could someone recomend an instructor (I have a strong lazy preference for english speaking as I'm not confident in my car vocabulary) who hopefully isn't hideously expensive too?
SingeanMay 12, 2006 @ 23:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 972 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Driving lessons / test help
Post 1
in English in about any school. The issue would be to get driving lessons in English. Maybe some members could help you on their spare time to teach you the basics. Then, it would be easier for an instructor to consider you as fit to pass the driving test. It's an idea.
The text you are quoting:
in English in about any school. The issue would be to get driving lessons in English. Maybe some members could help you on their spare time to teach you the basics. Then, it would be easier for an instructor to consider you as fit to pass the driving test. It's an idea.
Iolly, May 14, 2006 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 972 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form