Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Egyptian supermarket and restaurants

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Egyptian supermarket and restaurants

Hello, I am looking for an Egyptian supermarket and restaurants because I am feeling home sick and I miss Egyptian food. If you know if there is please tell me. Thank you.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I am looking for an Egyptian supermarket and restaurants because I am feeling home sick and I miss Egyptian food. If you know if there is please tell me. Thank you.

Rawan SolimanSep 18, 2022 @ 10:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1215 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Egyptian supermarket and restaurants
Post 1

Hi Rawan,

I'm not sure about supermarkets that are specifically Egyptian in Geneva, but there are a few Arabic centric local stores in and around paquis for example that sell Nth African food or goods or spices.

There is an Egyptian Cafe on Rue de Lausanne 29 (Nr Cornavin) I think, and there are a few Shisha bars in Paquis as well that sell Moroccan and Nth African food, which I know is not Egyptian, but may help alleviate some of the home sickness.

Google is you friend here... good luck and welcome to Geneva.

Hi Rawan,

I'm not sure about supermarkets that are specifically Egyptian in Geneva, but there are a few Arabic centric local stores in and around paquis for example that sell Nth African food or goods or spices.

There is an Egyptian Cafe on Rue de Lausanne 29 (Nr Cornavin) I think, and there are a few Shisha bars in Paquis as well that sell Moroccan and Nth African food, which I know is not Egyptian, but may help alleviate some of the home sickness.

Google is you friend here... good luck and welcome to Geneva.

Charlie, Sep 20, 2022 @ 06:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Whilst you are waiting for more replies, you could maybe call, email, or go speak to  the Egyptian Embassy here in Geneva?

As well as superarkets etc,t hey maybe have a list of cultural events that take place here, or info on various social groups that meet . (??)

https://www.egyptembassy.org/location/switzerland/egypt-consolate-geneva/

Whilst you are waiting for more replies, you could maybe call, email, or go speak to  the Egyptian Embassy here in Geneva?

As well as superarkets etc,t hey maybe have a list of cultural events that take place here, or info on various social groups that meet . (??)

https://www.egyptembassy.org/location/switzerland/egypt-consolate-geneva/

TogJay, Sep 20, 2022 @ 08:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Rawan!

There's one small restaurant just next to Al.Amir lebanese food in Paquis. You can find something like Indomie, Juhayna juice, etc. in differnet indian supermarkets as well.

There's also Egyptian Whatsapp group, ping me and I'll send you invitation so you can get another advice.

Cheers and goodLuck,

Hi Rawan!

There's one small restaurant just next to Al.Amir lebanese food in Paquis. You can find something like Indomie, Juhayna juice, etc. in differnet indian supermarkets as well.

There's also Egyptian Whatsapp group, ping me and I'll send you invitation so you can get another advice.

Cheers and goodLuck,

Shady A, Dec 7, 2022 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1215 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form