Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > English Speaking Hairdresser Reco?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English Speaking Hairdresser Reco?

Hi! Brand new to town and hoping to connect with some new friends, and also a new hairdresser as in dire need of a cut. Can anyone recommend someone wonderful who speaks English? Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi! Brand new to town and hoping to connect with some new friends, and also a new hairdresser as in dire need of a cut. Can anyone recommend someone wonderful who speaks English? Thanks!

Lauren MOct 13, 2020 @ 14:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 722 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: English Speaking Hairdresser Reco?
Post 1

Hey Lauren,

I've gotten a cut from Richard, the owner at Coiffeur de la Cite. He's super nice and his scalp massage during the shampoo is to die for. I made a reservation on his website and left a note that I spoke English. The second time I went, I didn't leave a note and actually got a cut from another stylist who wasn't as confident in English, but it wasn't a problem. 

Let me know if you want to grab a drink sometime! Good luck with your haircut!

Hey Lauren,

I've gotten a cut from Richard, the owner at Coiffeur de la Cite. He's super nice and his scalp massage during the shampoo is to die for. I made a reservation on his website and left a note that I spoke English. The second time I went, I didn't leave a note and actually got a cut from another stylist who wasn't as confident in English, but it wasn't a problem. 

Let me know if you want to grab a drink sometime! Good luck with your haircut!

Diana N, Oct 24, 2020 @ 19:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: English Speaking Hairdresser Reco?
Post 2

Hi. thanks for the reco! Definitely happy to grab a drink. Where about ins Geneva are you located? 

Cheers, Lauren

Hi. thanks for the reco! Definitely happy to grab a drink. Where about ins Geneva are you located? 

Cheers, Lauren

Lauren M, Oct 26, 2020 @ 08:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 722 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form