Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > English second hand book sale

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English second hand book sale

The Library in English, in the Pâquis is holding a book sale. For any lovers of books and reading it's a cracking good day out! You can find incredible books there, both adult and children, and many at amazing prices.

For an added bonus, the ladies of the hosting church make little cakes and biscuits, to snack on with a cup of tea after selecting your pile of books.

I usually come armed with a Migros shopping bag ... it's also good to give oneself a limit. Cool

Sadly, I can't make it this time, but I wanted to spread the news.

The text you are quoting:

The Library in English, in the Pâquis is holding a book sale. For any lovers of books and reading it's a cracking good day out! You can find incredible books there, both adult and children, and many at amazing prices.

For an added bonus, the ladies of the hosting church make little cakes and biscuits, to snack on with a cup of tea after selecting your pile of books.

I usually come armed with a Migros shopping bag ... it's also good to give oneself a limit. Cool

Sadly, I can't make it this time, but I wanted to spread the news.

Sean CMar 31, 2019 @ 08:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 826 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: English second hand book sale
Post 1

Anyone who is interested in books might also be interested in the Geneva International Book Club https://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva-book-club.htm

The text you are quoting:

Anyone who is interested in books might also be interested in the Geneva International Book Club https://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva-book-club.htm

Sean C, Apr 1, 2019 @ 09:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 826 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form