Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Excursions from Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Excursions from Geneva

Bonjour,

I wondered whether there's an interest in exchanging ideas about leaving Geneva for a day or two, or a long weekend?

The idea is to focus on areas near-by, so not having to fly but reach by train or car.

Let me know!

Matthias

The text you are quoting:

Bonjour,

I wondered whether there's an interest in exchanging ideas about leaving Geneva for a day or two, or a long weekend?

The idea is to focus on areas near-by, so not having to fly but reach by train or car.

Let me know!

Matthias

Matthias KochOct 2, 2019 @ 18:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 564 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Excursions from Geneva
Post 1

Bonjour,

Let me know!

Matthias

Oct 2, 19 18:26

This is something that would certainly interest me, so please keep me posted.

Thanks, and best wishes,

Ritchie

This is something that would certainly interest me, so please keep me posted.

Thanks, and best wishes,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Oct 2, 2019 @ 19:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Excursions from Geneva
Post 2

Dear Ritchie,

Thank you for voicing your interest.

Actually, I have lived in Rome a long time ago, but my most recent experiences are from working with colleagues in Turin and exploring the area South of Turin: Le Langhe.

I also know Emilia-Romagna quite well, with equally good cooking but perhaps somewhat more interesting monuments to discover.

Closer to Geneva, I have explored La Bresse and Burgundy, and further afiel the Dutch islands in the West and the West Coast of Ireland.

Feel free to shoot and question or add to the list of areas we know - maybe we can get the forum going!

Best regards,

Matthias

Dear Ritchie,

Thank you for voicing your interest.

Actually, I have lived in Rome a long time ago, but my most recent experiences are from working with colleagues in Turin and exploring the area South of Turin: Le Langhe.

I also know Emilia-Romagna quite well, with equally good cooking but perhaps somewhat more interesting monuments to discover.

Closer to Geneva, I have explored La Bresse and Burgundy, and further afiel the Dutch islands in the West and the West Coast of Ireland.

Feel free to shoot and question or add to the list of areas we know - maybe we can get the forum going!

Best regards,

Matthias

Matthias Koch, Oct 3, 2019 @ 12:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 564 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form