Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Experiment homeless man // Eaux vives

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Experiment homeless man // Eaux vives

Good afternoon all,

I want to experiment something and wondering who all would want to partner with me in this experiment.

I regularly see a man begging in Eaux-Vives area pretty regularly.

I'm looking for people who can have a conversation (mainly listening) with this person. I'm not encouraging people to give this man money but instead give him respect, let him feel heard, let him feel human - contrary to what he probably gets treated.

I believe if we collectively focus on neing nice to this one man (by giving him respect, empathy, dignity....NOT money), he will at some point make a change in himself.

I dont have a firm plan but these are my thoughts and I would welcome a gathering of 7 to 8 people who will be willing to brainstorm (some practical stuff, dos, donts etc) and experiment this with me.

Thanks and looking forward!!!

Regards

Siddarth

The text you are quoting:

Good afternoon all,

I want to experiment something and wondering who all would want to partner with me in this experiment.

I regularly see a man begging in Eaux-Vives area pretty regularly.

I'm looking for people who can have a conversation (mainly listening) with this person. I'm not encouraging people to give this man money but instead give him respect, let him feel heard, let him feel human - contrary to what he probably gets treated.

I believe if we collectively focus on neing nice to this one man (by giving him respect, empathy, dignity....NOT money), he will at some point make a change in himself.

I dont have a firm plan but these are my thoughts and I would welcome a gathering of 7 to 8 people who will be willing to brainstorm (some practical stuff, dos, donts etc) and experiment this with me.

Thanks and looking forward!!!

Regards

Siddarth

Siddarth ROct 18, 2023 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 341 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 341 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form