Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Filing cabinets?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Filing cabinets?
Hi GOL. Help - I'm getting swamped by 900 studies all over my place!!! Anyone know where I can buy cheap filing cabinets; prefer the shorter ones rather than the longer. I have 4 back in the UK that I bought at an economy buy-whatever type of place; they're lock-able and had wheels as optional; 70 francs. But here I've only found professional/large ones at 250 francs each. I went to 'office supplies' in Carouge area, Globus, Coop even - nothing. Otherwise I have to bring mine here next trip back but that'll take up previous cargo space in my small car :(
The text you are quoting:
Hi GOL. Help - I'm getting swamped by 900 studies all over my place!!! Anyone know where I can buy cheap filing cabinets; prefer the shorter ones rather than the longer. I have 4 back in the UK that I bought at an economy buy-whatever type of place; they're lock-able and had wheels as optional; 70 francs. But here I've only found professional/large ones at 250 francs each. I went to 'office supplies' in Carouge area, Globus, Coop even - nothing. Otherwise I have to bring mine here next trip back but that'll take up previous cargo space in my small car :(
lovethiscityFeb 16, 2006 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1459 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Filing cabinets?
Post 1
Conforama, close to the big 'Decathlon' sports store.

If you need a car to get there and to carry stuff back, let me know.

Conforama, close to the big 'Decathlon' sports store.

If you need a car to get there and to carry stuff back, let me know.

Nir Ofek, Feb 16, 2006 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Did I miss something? How annoying - I was there and swear I didn't see any! Do you know if recently they have some; or are you able to confirm? I'm afraid my french isn't good enough to master their website (I did try). Many thanks if possible :) Estelle
Did I miss something? How annoying - I was there and swear I didn't see any! Do you know if recently they have some; or are you able to confirm? I'm afraid my french isn't good enough to master their website (I did try). Many thanks if possible :) Estelle
lovethiscity, Feb 16, 2006 @ 19:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Nir - fantastic ... I found one online for Conforama (also found out google-translation was giving me the wrong name in french for filing cabinet!); and it's perfect. I have a car but no idea where to go. So any chance you feel like a wee shopping spree/coffee sometime soon would be great. I dump my car whereever I can find parking, so now it's somewhere in carouge but I can get there by tram to pick it up.
Nir - fantastic ... I found one online for Conforama (also found out google-translation was giving me the wrong name in french for filing cabinet!); and it's perfect. I have a car but no idea where to go. So any chance you feel like a wee shopping spree/coffee sometime soon would be great. I dump my car whereever I can find parking, so now it's somewhere in carouge but I can get there by tram to pick it up.
lovethiscity, Feb 16, 2006 @ 19:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Ok, now that I have the proper name (previously wrong french translation) I was able to check ikea. think I'll end up at the one Nir has suggested as they have perfect one for me. Super! Thanks again for your helpfulness. Estelle
Ok, now that I have the proper name (previously wrong french translation) I was able to check ikea. think I'll end up at the one Nir has suggested as they have perfect one for me. Super! Thanks again for your helpfulness. Estelle
lovethiscity, Feb 16, 2006 @ 19:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
www.toptip.ch
www.toptip.ch
Iolly, Feb 17, 2006 @ 21:20