Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Fitness Boot Camps in Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Fitness Boot Camps in Switzerland
Does anyone know if there are any fitness bootcamps in Switzerland?
The text you are quoting:
Molula_MJun 22, 2009 @ 09:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

44 Replies | 10182 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Fitness Boot Camps in Switzerland
Post 1
http://www.bootcampsuisse.ch/
http://www.bootcampsuisse.ch/
Melanienyc, Jun 22, 2009 @ 12:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Just saw that this thread has resurfaced and wanted to update the info.  The website for Bootcampsuisse.ch no longer exists, unfortunately the owner had to move back home and the Company closed. I was instructing on some of the circuits and have continued under a seperate company.  There are sessions in Geneva (7am, amazing views of Mt Blanc that early) and Versoix (9am) on Tues/Thurs. The groups are small and personalised to all fitness levels and the sessions are flexible, depending on your work commitments.

Send me a message if you would like further info.

Thanks

Just saw that this thread has resurfaced and wanted to update the info.  The website for Bootcampsuisse.ch no longer exists, unfortunately the owner had to move back home and the Company closed. I was instructing on some of the circuits and have continued under a seperate company.  There are sessions in Geneva (7am, amazing views of Mt Blanc that early) and Versoix (9am) on Tues/Thurs. The groups are small and personalised to all fitness levels and the sessions are flexible, depending on your work commitments.

Thanks

zimmo, Apr 18, 2010 @ 14:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

There is also a Fit Female Boot Camp in Choulex on Friday mornings at 8.45 and a Boot Camp just started up in Rolle near the port on Mondays at 7am and Thursdays at 6pm.  Both of these Boot Camps are a lot of fun and accommodate all fitness levels as well.  The first week of camp is absolutely free to see if it is what you are looking for in terms of a fitness programme!  If you need anymore information I would be happy to help any way I can. Here is a video of one of the camps in Choulex!

All the Best

There is also a Fit Female Boot Camp in Choulex on Friday mornings at 8.45 and a Boot Camp just started up in Rolle near the port on Mondays at 7am and Thursdays at 6pm.  Both of these Boot Camps are a lot of fun and accommodate all fitness levels as well.  The first week of camp is absolutely free to see if it is what you are looking for in terms of a fitness programme!  If you need anymore information I would be happy to help any way I can. Here is a video of one of the camps in Choulex!

All the Best

Ryan C, Apr 19, 2010 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

hey

definately interested in the fitnes boot camp

Im extremely keen and energetic

looking to get fit :)

hey

definately interested in the fitnes boot camp

Im extremely keen and energetic

looking to get fit :)

Tammy M, Apr 20, 2010 @ 10:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi,

I saw the question and opened the thread to recommend Ryan's bootcamp and saw that he's already introduced himself.  Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to endorse it.  I have attended his sessions last year in Rolle and found them very useful.  Though I attended for a short time, I think they really worked for me and more importantly, I had a lot of fun, so I wasn't dragging my feet :)  Hope you find it useful too.

Cheers

Hi,

I saw the question and opened the thread to recommend Ryan's bootcamp and saw that he's already introduced himself.  Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to endorse it.  I have attended his sessions last year in Rolle and found them very useful.  Though I attended for a short time, I think they really worked for me and more importantly, I had a lot of fun, so I wasn't dragging my feet :)  Hope you find it useful too.

Cheers

proserpine, Apr 20, 2010 @ 11:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Thanks

Apr 18, 10 14:25

Hi, I live in Versoix and would love to have a go at one of the sessions here. Please could you forward me some further info.

Many thanks Mandy

Hi, I live in Versoix and would love to have a go at one of the sessions here. Please could you forward me some further info.

Many thanks Mandy

Mandy H, Apr 28, 2010 @ 10:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

HI,

I just saw your post about the bootcamp. I am interested and would like to get more information.

Many thanks

Nicole

HI,

I just saw your post about the bootcamp. I am interested and would like to get more information.

Many thanks

Nicole

Nicole A, Nov 9, 2010 @ 23:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Nicole,

Our boot camp sessions are now currently running at the Centre de Sportif de Cologny every Monday, Thursday and Friday at 7pm.  If you would like to come and check out one of our sessions please send me an email and I can give you further information on our programmes, [email protected].  You can also check out our web page for a bit more information on who we are, www.personaltrainergeneva.com. Hope to see you soon!

All the Best,

Ryan

Hi Nicole,

Our boot camp sessions are now currently running at the Centre de Sportif de Cologny every Monday, Thursday and Friday at 7pm.  If you would like to come and check out one of our sessions please send me an email and I can give you further information on our programmes, [email protected].  You can also check out our web page for a bit more information on who we are, www.personaltrainergeneva.com. Hope to see you soon!

All the Best,

Ryan

Ryan C, Nov 10, 2010 @ 10:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

At the California gym in Eaux Vives, there is a great bootcamp class every Tuesday and Saturday. The trainer is a mad English woman who really gets you to burn those calories!

However, you must be member for a year to go there, I think.

At the California gym in Eaux Vives, there is a great bootcamp class every Tuesday and Saturday. The trainer is a mad English woman who really gets you to burn those calories!

However, you must be member for a year to go there, I think.

Line B, Nov 10, 2010 @ 16:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
Jun 22, 09 09:47

Hi Molula_MSmile

If you want to try another challenging but fun bootcamp go to : http://www.zimfit.ch/?s=boot+camp ! I can tell you that it's real FUN to be coached by a friendly ex-champion for biathlon ;o)) I passed from the "turtle level" to the "racoon level" ...still have a bit to go ! I'm sure you will enjoy it ! If you do not try, you will never know :o))

Hi Molula_MSmile

If you want to try another challenging but fun bootcamp go to : http://www.zimfit.ch/?s=boot+camp ! I can tell you that it's real FUN to be coached by a friendly ex-champion for biathlon ;o)) I passed from the "turtle level" to the "racoon level" ...still have a bit to go ! I'm sure you will enjoy it ! If you do not try, you will never know :o))

chantal, Nov 13, 2010 @ 23:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Great post guys!

I've attended a couple of Ryan's bootcamps since i moved here so can say from experience that they're an excellent way to get into shape. It's full-body conditioning and seems to take into account all aspects of fitness including balance, flexibility and injury prevention. He makes it fun and challenging for everyone whilst taking into account your individual fitness level. I will definitely be attending his sessions over the winter especially with the ski season coming up.

Great post guys!

I've attended a couple of Ryan's bootcamps since i moved here so can say from experience that they're an excellent way to get into shape. It's full-body conditioning and seems to take into account all aspects of fitness including balance, flexibility and injury prevention. He makes it fun and challenging for everyone whilst taking into account your individual fitness level. I will definitely be attending his sessions over the winter especially with the ski season coming up.

Javed Dar, Nov 14, 2010 @ 16:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hello I am interested in this bootcamp is it still happening in Geneva and if so when? AFter work hours would suit me. Thanks Kim

Hello I am interested in this bootcamp is it still happening in Geneva and if so when? AFter work hours would suit me. Thanks Kim

kim k, Apr 3, 2011 @ 23:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi Kim,

We have recently transitioned our group training sessions to our indoor fitness studio location in Pregny-Chambésy.  At the location we do have a terasse that we will start to use as the weather keeps improving.  We currently have 4 evening sessions M-TR at 7pm.  In the near future we might also do some Adventure Boot Camps in and around the parks in Geneva.  Feel free to check out our website here, www.personaltrainergeneva.com, and don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions, [email protected].  All the best!

Hi Kim,

We have recently transitioned our group training sessions to our indoor fitness studio location in Pregny-Chambésy.  At the location we do have a terasse that we will start to use as the weather keeps improving.  We currently have 4 evening sessions M-TR at 7pm.  In the near future we might also do some Adventure Boot Camps in and around the parks in Geneva.  Feel free to check out our website here, www.personaltrainergeneva.com, and don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions, [email protected].  All the best!

Ryan C, Apr 4, 2011 @ 08:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Apr 3, 11 23:29

Hi Kim,

The ZimFit outdoor circuits have been running all year round - even through the winter. But they are only in the mornings (7am Tues & Thurs) -  less chance of work interruptions at this time.  It's a great way to start the day and keeps your evenings free for other activities. Feel free to contact me if you would like more information.
Hope you find something that suits.

Cheers, Kathy

Hi Kim,

The ZimFit outdoor circuits have been running all year round - even through the winter. But they are only in the mornings (7am Tues & Thurs) -  less chance of work interruptions at this time.  It's a great way to start the day and keeps your evenings free for other activities. Feel free to contact me if you would like more information.
Hope you find something that suits.

Cheers, Kathy

zimmo, Apr 4, 2011 @ 10:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Ryan, I'd love to have more information about the morning boot camp in Geneva... thanks!

Ryan, I'd love to have more information about the morning boot camp in Geneva... thanks!

Nora T, Apr 8, 2011 @ 16:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

I have heard of the private bootcamp (www.theprivatebootcamp.com) does anyone know anything about it?  Looks like a fabulous program....Any reviews? has anyone participated?

Thanks,

Heliana

I have heard of the private bootcamp (www.theprivatebootcamp.com) does anyone know anything about it?  Looks like a fabulous program....Any reviews? has anyone participated?

Thanks,

Heliana

Heliana, Apr 20, 2011 @ 11:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Marie Louise S, Apr 20, 2011 @ 19:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18
Jun 22, 09 09:47

For Geneva: Check out www.theprivatebootcamp.com......Cheers,

For Geneva: Check out www.theprivatebootcamp.com......Cheers,

Marie Louise S, Apr 20, 2011 @ 19:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

i went to a great one this morning..its called zimfit 

http://www.zimfit.ch/

i went to a great one this morning..its called zimfit 

Kim-Anne W, Apr 21, 2011 @ 09:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

There is a new company in Geneva running only bootcamps: The Private Bootcamp. They'll start next month and it seems a lot of fun! Check it out: www.theprivatebootcamp.com

There is a new company in Geneva running only bootcamps: The Private Bootcamp. They'll start next month and it seems a lot of fun! Check it out: www.theprivatebootcamp.com

Virginie P, Apr 21, 2011 @ 10:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hi there - we are running some bootcamps - one- hour, half-day, and weekends - in Geneva and Verbier.  

We also have a lunchtime class called Pure Urban Training in Petit-Lancy area, and a mum and baby group called Babes in the Wood.

Check out our website and get in touch if you'd like to book a place.

We are qualified, registered and insured Personal Trainers.

http://www.puregravity.co.uk/PureGravity/Home.html

Hi there - we are running some bootcamps - one- hour, half-day, and weekends - in Geneva and Verbier.  

We also have a lunchtime class called Pure Urban Training in Petit-Lancy area, and a mum and baby group called Babes in the Wood.

Check out our website and get in touch if you'd like to book a place.

We are qualified, registered and insured Personal Trainers.

http://www.puregravity.co.uk/PureGravity/Home.html

Michelle A, May 2, 2011 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

hi everyone,

does anyone know if zimfit.ch is still running?

what is the approx cost for a month session

what kind of weight loss do people achieve (as a percentage of their body weight) (easier to compare)

thanks for the feedback if any available

hi everyone,

what kind of weight loss do people achieve (as a percentage of their body weight) (easier to compare)

hay_, Jun 13, 2011 @ 18:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

hi everyone,

Jun 13, 11 18:45

Hi Hay

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Yes the sessions are going stronger than ever.  The cost is 25 chf per session and you only pay for the sessions you register for. I try to keep it a little bit flexible for those with busy work and family commitments. On average it is around 150-200 chf per month.

The aim of the ZimFit circuits are to prepare people for an active life in Switzerland. So I focus more on general fitness, injury rehabilitation, improving posture, balance, stress relief, increasing strength and endurance.  With the aim of getting the groups out into the mountains and other active events such as triathlon, fun runs, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and climbing trips.  I just ran a farewell event for a group of mums that involved a challenging via-ferrata (type of climbing) - this put their strength and fitness to the test, but in a memorable way.

I find that everyone in the group has different changes as a result of the circuits training. Most do not change their weight but their body-shape as they replace fat with muscle. Our bodies do not loose weight the same speed or the same way - everyone is different. Weight-loss is dependent on a whole range of factors such as  weight, diet (including alcohol!), lifestyle, level of physical activity, health, stress levels and genetics. The circuits increase cardio and muscle mass, so as you loose fat and increase muscle, your body weight will not change as muscle is heavier than fat.  You will tone up, increase definition, feel better and be able to get out and enjoy life in this wonderful country.

However, having said this, I have had quite a few clients achieve quite substantial weight loss from using the motivation of the circuits/team environment to help establish healthier and active lifestyle changes :-)

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Hay

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Yes the sessions are going stronger than ever.  The cost is 25 chf per session and you only pay for the sessions you register for. I try to keep it a little bit flexible for those with busy work and family commitments. On average it is around 150-200 chf per month.

The aim of the ZimFit circuits are to prepare people for an active life in Switzerland. So I focus more on general fitness, injury rehabilitation, improving posture, balance, stress relief, increasing strength and endurance.  With the aim of getting the groups out into the mountains and other active events such as triathlon, fun runs, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and climbing trips.  I just ran a farewell event for a group of mums that involved a challenging via-ferrata (type of climbing) - this put their strength and fitness to the test, but in a memorable way.

I find that everyone in the group has different changes as a result of the circuits training. Most do not change their weight but their body-shape as they replace fat with muscle. Our bodies do not loose weight the same speed or the same way - everyone is different. Weight-loss is dependent on a whole range of factors such as  weight, diet (including alcohol!), lifestyle, level of physical activity, health, stress levels and genetics. The circuits increase cardio and muscle mass, so as you loose fat and increase muscle, your body weight will not change as muscle is heavier than fat.  You will tone up, increase definition, feel better and be able to get out and enjoy life in this wonderful country.

However, having said this, I have had quite a few clients achieve quite substantial weight loss from using the motivation of the circuits/team environment to help establish healthier and active lifestyle changes :-)

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions.

Cheers

Kathy

zimmo, Jun 18, 2011 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Hi Kathy when ad where do you meet?

Hi Kathy when ad where do you meet?

kim k, Jun 21, 2011 @ 00:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Hi Everyone,  

Just an update for those boot camp lovers out there that prefer not to get shouted out and punished with press ups!  Geneva Fitness has started our outdoor group classes in Parc des Eaux Vives and in Perle du Lac.  You can get more information by clicking on our weblink, http://personaltrainergeneva.com/BootCamps.html.  

You can see our members in action in the video below.  We hope to see some of you soon!  

Hi Everyone,  

Just an update for those boot camp lovers out there that prefer not to get shouted out and punished with press ups!  Geneva Fitness has started our outdoor group classes in Parc des Eaux Vives and in Perle du Lac.  You can get more information by clicking on our weblink, http://personaltrainergeneva.com/BootCamps.html.  

You can see our members in action in the video below.  We hope to see some of you soon!  

Ryan C, Jul 8, 2011 @ 18:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

I met the guys who Bootcamps in Geneva for PureGravity (www.puregravity.co.uk), and they seem very serious. Watched one of their classes at Bastions, and was well impressed. 

Don't let the .uk website confused you, they operate out of Geneva. 

Nir

I met the guys who Bootcamps in Geneva for PureGravity (www.puregravity.co.uk), and they seem very serious. Watched one of their classes at Bastions, and was well impressed. 

Don't let the .uk website confused you, they operate out of Geneva. 

Nir

Nir Ofek, Jul 8, 2011 @ 19:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Thanks Nir - we would be more than happy to see some glocals members along to our sessions.  Just get in touch to find out more about what classes we offer.  And please do come along yourself to a session.  Would be delighted to put you through your paces!  

oh, and we are available on puregravity.ch and puregravity.com - we just have both redirected to the puregravity.co.uk site.

Have a fab Saturday!  

michelle 

Thanks Nir - we would be more than happy to see some glocals members along to our sessions.  Just get in touch to find out more about what classes we offer.  And please do come along yourself to a session.  Would be delighted to put you through your paces!  

oh, and we are available on puregravity.ch and puregravity.com - we just have both redirected to the puregravity.co.uk site.

Have a fab Saturday!  

michelle 

Michelle A, Jul 9, 2011 @ 10:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Have a fab Saturday!  

michelle 

Jul 9, 11 10:46

Your site looks very interesting. What I really like and respect is that you state your credentials and certifications up front. I checked out another site but had to email them to find out who their "experts" were. 

Your site looks very interesting. What I really like and respect is that you state your credentials and certifications up front. I checked out another site but had to email them to find out who their "experts" were. 

Translator, Jul 9, 2011 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

Hi thanks when is the one in Parc des Eaux Vives starting ie 8 lessons? Wd prefer the evening slot. Thx

Hi thanks when is the one in Parc des Eaux Vives starting ie 8 lessons? Wd prefer the evening slot. Thx

kim k, Jul 11, 2011 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Hi Kim,

I am not sure who your questioned was directed to but our boot camp sessions in Eaux-Vives are Tuesday 7am and Thursday 7pm.  Our Perle du Lac session is Tuesday evening at 7pm.  If you would like some more information please feel free to email me at [email protected].  Have a great day!

All the Best,

Ryan

Hi Kim,

I am not sure who your questioned was directed to but our boot camp sessions in Eaux-Vives are Tuesday 7am and Thursday 7pm.  Our Perle du Lac session is Tuesday evening at 7pm.  If you would like some more information please feel free to email me at [email protected].  Have a great day!

All the Best,

Ryan

Ryan C, Jul 11, 2011 @ 14:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Apparently this is the new thing in Geneva

http://www.theprivatebootcamp.com/

I told the organizer you look for info. Maybe he'll come give you more details

ciao

N.B.

I didn't try it myself. I'm not into fitness

Apparently this is the new thing in Geneva

http://www.theprivatebootcamp.com/

I told the organizer you look for info. Maybe he'll come give you more details

ciao

N.B.

I didn't try it myself. I'm not into fitness

Stef__Granny, Jul 11, 2011 @ 18:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

do check out 

http://www.coachzuck.com

he is very very good!

do check out 

http://www.coachzuck.com

he is very very good!

hay_, Jul 11, 2011 @ 18:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Or a One Week Boot Camp, check that out Tongue out

http://www.theprivatebootcamp.com/#!vstc9=page-4/vstc2=one-week/vstc0=boot-camps

Or a One Week Boot Camp, check that out Tongue out

http://www.theprivatebootcamp.com/#!vstc9=page-4/vstc2=one-week/vstc0=boot-camps

Marie Louise S, Oct 2, 2011 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

there are bootcamps in lausanne which started this spring

www.imove-fit.ch

rgs,

there are bootcamps in lausanne which started this spring

www.imove-fit.ch

rgs,

Patrik Kummer, Oct 1, 2012 @ 11:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

There is one in  "campagne du jonc", Grand Saconnex, in Geneva (before the AirPort), every tuesday 4pm. I can give you a phone number or e-mail adress.

There is one in  "campagne du jonc", Grand Saconnex, in Geneva (before the AirPort), every tuesday 4pm. I can give you a phone number or e-mail adress.

Olivier B, Jul 7, 2013 @ 21:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

A new fitness bootcamp and health-conscious community called GLOW fitness that has just started in Lausanne, running primarily from Vidy, Ouchy and Savabelin. The head trainer is a lovely Canadian girl, and I've never been to any type of fitness session like the ones she runs. Every day is something new, whether it is strength, endurance, flexibility, weight loss, she will get you there. She used to run and swim nationally and has been coached by some of the world's best, so she knows what she is talking about! She monitors each individual's personal progress, tailors her workouts to your goals, and really promotes the community aspect of fitness and exercise meaning that we all sweat as friends together! As I understand it there is a website in development, but you can check out the facebook page for now here https://www.facebook.com/GLOWfitnessbootcamp. It is still very new and building nicely, I would love to see some new faces! 

A new fitness bootcamp and health-conscious community called GLOW fitness that has just started in Lausanne, running primarily from Vidy, Ouchy and Savabelin. The head trainer is a lovely Canadian girl, and I've never been to any type of fitness session like the ones she runs. Every day is something new, whether it is strength, endurance, flexibility, weight loss, she will get you there. She used to run and swim nationally and has been coached by some of the world's best, so she knows what she is talking about! She monitors each individual's personal progress, tailors her workouts to your goals, and really promotes the community aspect of fitness and exercise meaning that we all sweat as friends together! As I understand it there is a website in development, but you can check out the facebook page for now here https://www.facebook.com/GLOWfitnessbootcamp. It is still very new and building nicely, I would love to see some new faces! 

Will R, Sep 17, 2013 @ 10:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

Hi there,

I have tried a couple of them in Lausanne and got stuck with imovefit. It's great fun, the workouts are very interactive and change every time. I stayed mainly because of the great athmosphere in the evening class. You find all under their facebook page as well as their site www.imove-fit.ch

Hi there,

I have tried a couple of them in Lausanne and got stuck with imovefit. It's great fun, the workouts are very interactive and change every time. I stayed mainly because of the great athmosphere in the evening class. You find all under their facebook page as well as their site www.imove-fit.ch

Sandy J, Sep 17, 2013 @ 11:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

Many of us go there, check it out:

Many of us go there, check it out:

SWISS, Sep 17, 2013 @ 14:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

Come and try... first session is free Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/ImoveFitnessNature

Come and try... first session is free Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/ImoveFitnessNature

patrik k, Sep 17, 2013 @ 15:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

Did you also check out Private BootCamp in Geneva? Their first class is for free as well and they have 4 classes per week (two early morning and two evening sessions)....Happy bootcamping :-)

Did you also check out Private BootCamp in Geneva? Their first class is for free as well and they have 4 classes per week (two early morning and two evening sessions)....Happy bootcamping :-)

Denise v, Sep 17, 2013 @ 15:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

These posts are very old and most of the links do not even work. Anyway I encourage you to look at https://fitcentiv.ch/product/bootcamp/. There are a new company but comprised by experienced professional people. I think they have fitness bootcamp classes in different location around the city of Geneva Switzerland.

These posts are very old and most of the links do not even work. Anyway I encourage you to look at https://fitcentiv.ch/product/bootcamp/. There are a new company but comprised by experienced professional people. I think they have fitness bootcamp classes in different location around the city of Geneva Switzerland.

vasileios b, Feb 28, 2019 @ 17:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

I have tried Bootcamps with Paloma at https://mybrilliantplace.ch/. Super good classes few minutes walk from Gare Cornavin. You need to contact her at           + 41 78 668 21 00 or [email protected]

I have tried Bootcamps with Paloma at https://mybrilliantplace.ch/. Super good classes few minutes walk from Gare Cornavin. You need to contact her at           + 41 78 668 21 00 or [email protected]

Nadia M, Dec 5, 2019 @ 16:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

Hello, I recommend you check out https://fitcentiv.ch

We offer indoor and outdoor classes for men and women. It's a full body HIIT training that followed consistently can only be beneficial. Some really cool people are joining that motivate each other.

Cheers

Hello, I recommend you check out https://fitcentiv.ch

We offer indoor and outdoor classes for men and women. It's a full body HIIT training that followed consistently can only be beneficial. Some really cool people are joining that motivate each other.

Cheers

vasileios b, Apr 7, 2020 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
44 Replies | 10182 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form