Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > For Those who Dread American Football, don't read this :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
For Those who Dread American Football, don't read this :)
I've already contacted Pickwick's to see if they're showing the NFL playoff games that begin tonight (Saturday, June 7th) at 10:30pm Geneva time. When I find out, I'll post their response. They did last year, so I'm optimistic.

Is there anywhere else in Geneva showing the playoff games? We live in Old Carouge where, if you haven't already noticed, you'll rarely, if ever see a satellite dish. Understandably, there's a tacit agreement amongst the landlords in Old Carouge that satellite dishes are an eyesore, and not to be installed.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. . . Michele
The text you are quoting:
I've already contacted Pickwick's to see if they're showing the NFL playoff games that begin tonight (Saturday, June 7th) at 10:30pm Geneva time. When I find out, I'll post their response. They did last year, so I'm optimistic.

Is there anywhere else in Geneva showing the playoff games? We live in Old Carouge where, if you haven't already noticed, you'll rarely, if ever see a satellite dish. Understandably, there's a tacit agreement amongst the landlords in Old Carouge that satellite dishes are an eyesore, and not to be installed.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. . . Michele
3PuttBogeyJan 7, 2006 @ 05:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1433 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: For Those who Dread American Football, don't read this :)
Post 1
This weekend . . .

Pickwick's will be showing the NFL playoff games that will be finished by 1am (if the place isn't busy), or 2am (if there's plenty of people watching.)

Sat. Jan. 7th - 22h30 - Washington @ Tampa Bay
(The 2h00 Jacksonville @ New England game will be too late to show.)

Sun. Jan 8th - 19h00 - Carolina @ Giants (Go NY!:)
- 22h30 - Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati

Rob and I will be there. Last year watching the playoff games was lively and lots of fun. Even if you just recognize us from my profile picture, feel free to say hello!

Michele
The text you are quoting:
This weekend . . .

Pickwick's will be showing the NFL playoff games that will be finished by 1am (if the place isn't busy), or 2am (if there's plenty of people watching.)

Sat. Jan. 7th - 22h30 - Washington @ Tampa Bay
(The 2h00 Jacksonville @ New England game will be too late to show.)

Sun. Jan 8th - 19h00 - Carolina @ Giants (Go NY!:)
- 22h30 - Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati

Rob and I will be there. Last year watching the playoff games was lively and lots of fun. Even if you just recognize us from my profile picture, feel free to say hello!

Michele

3PuttBogey, Jan 7, 2006 @ 19:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1433 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form