Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > French Language School Varadi

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French Language School Varadi

Has anyone used/gone to Ecole Varardi before?

http://www.ecole-varadi.ch/en/language-lessons/french-lessons/

The text you are quoting:

Has anyone used/gone to Ecole Varardi before?

http://www.ecole-varadi.ch/en/language-lessons/french-lessons/

Angie SJan 8, 2014 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2052 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French Language School Varadi
Post 1

Hi Angie,

Did you end up attending Ecole Varadi? If so what do you think of it? I'm also considering it but find it strange that it's so difficult to find opinions from former students, expecially since they've supposedly been teaching here for 30years..

Please let me know if you have any feedback on it!

Hi Angie,

Did you end up attending Ecole Varadi? If so what do you think of it? I'm also considering it but find it strange that it's so difficult to find opinions from former students, expecially since they've supposedly been teaching here for 30years..

Please let me know if you have any feedback on it!

Tracey N, May 17, 2014 @ 20:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Judith Varadi is an aquaintance of mine. She is a great person, dedicated headmaster. One of my former French students became a teacher there. They have their own method that you need to follow strictly. All in all a good school :)

Judith Varadi is an aquaintance of mine. She is a great person, dedicated headmaster. One of my former French students became a teacher there. They have their own method that you need to follow strictly. All in all a good school :)

hay_, May 18, 2014 @ 09:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

(Refreshing this thread): is there anyone out there who has some feedback/reviews/opinions on Ecole Varadi? 

(Refreshing this thread): is there anyone out there who has some feedback/reviews/opinions on Ecole Varadi? 

Diego T, Aug 31, 2016 @ 08:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Aug 31, 16 08:38

Judith Varadi, the founder and CEO, is highly professional and I am told the school is very good. Different teaching styles than myself but very good nonetheless. 

Judith Varadi, the founder and CEO, is highly professional and I am told the school is very good. Different teaching styles than myself but very good nonetheless. 

hay_, Aug 31, 2016 @ 13:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I did a secretarial course there (50hours) earlier this year. Very good results due to both my own input and teacher input.

For French I would highly recommend Marie Luce Storme, she gave me lots of little tips for remembering grammer rules backed up with photocopies of simple explicative examples. I have had many french classes over the years and Mme Storme has come out tops. She's not just a teacher, she's a coach and obviously loves her work.

The teachers appeared to be available to contact for help outside class hours, by phone of email as well as after the final course should need be.

I did a secretarial course there (50hours) earlier this year. Very good results due to both my own input and teacher input.

For French I would highly recommend Marie Luce Storme, she gave me lots of little tips for remembering grammer rules backed up with photocopies of simple explicative examples. I have had many french classes over the years and Mme Storme has come out tops. She's not just a teacher, she's a coach and obviously loves her work.

The teachers appeared to be available to contact for help outside class hours, by phone of email as well as after the final course should need be.

Shirley T, Sep 5, 2016 @ 08:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hello - sorry to revive this (old thread)! Was there any further feedback on the Varadi School. Thanks. :-) 

Hello - sorry to revive this (old thread)! Was there any further feedback on the Varadi School. Thanks. :-) 

Tarik Chardon, Mar 1, 2021 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2052 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form