Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Furniture storage?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Furniture storage?

Hello, I haven't been able to get a new apartment and i have to move my furniture somewhere. Has anyone had to do this, what are the most affordable options? I don't have too many furniture but still enough that they can't go to anyone's basement etc. Thanks in advance.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I haven't been able to get a new apartment and i have to move my furniture somewhere. Has anyone had to do this, what are the most affordable options? I don't have too many furniture but still enough that they can't go to anyone's basement etc. Thanks in advance.

Heidi HNov 19, 2020 @ 22:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Furniture storage?
Post 1

Nov 19, 20 22:21

My own experience of furniture storage in Geneva was expensive and inefficient – but it was some time ago. However, you could  try posting an ad. under “Hoousing wanted” in the Classifieds on the off-chance tht someone has space available.

Best wishes, R.

My own experience of furniture storage in Geneva was expensive and inefficient – but it was some time ago. However, you could  try posting an ad. under “Hoousing wanted” in the Classifieds on the off-chance tht someone has space available.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Nov 19, 2020 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks, I will check it out. The classified idea is not so bad either. I have one space now (to be confirmed though), but I'll still welcome all ideas in case something changes.

Thanks, I will check it out. The classified idea is not so bad either. I have one space now (to be confirmed though), but I'll still welcome all ideas in case something changes.

Heidi H, Nov 20, 2020 @ 18:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I had a good experience with Flexbox. They have various outlets with different pricing.

I had a good experience with Flexbox. They have various outlets with different pricing.

tikati, Nov 25, 2020 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form