Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > GP in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
GP in Geneva

Hi! My wife is looking for a good GP doctor who speaks English, and I'd appreciate any recommendations. She had a really positive experience at one of the ERs at HUG -- can anyone be a patient there, or do you need a referral? Thanks for any leads!

The text you are quoting:

Hi! My wife is looking for a good GP doctor who speaks English, and I'd appreciate any recommendations. She had a really positive experience at one of the ERs at HUG -- can anyone be a patient there, or do you need a referral? Thanks for any leads!

Darwin YoungAug 16, 2019 @ 22:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 605 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: GP in Geneva
Post 1

Dr Sandrine Motamed (Centre Médical Grand-Saconnex, 022 319 18 18) is an experienced general practitioner and speaks good English.

The emergency department is for emergencies. Although it acceps all patients without referral, it is a waste of its doctors time and your money to go their for anything else than an emergency.

Good luck! 

Dr Sandrine Motamed (Centre Médical Grand-Saconnex, 022 319 18 18) is an experienced general practitioner and speaks good English.

The emergency department is for emergencies. Although it acceps all patients without referral, it is a waste of its doctors time and your money to go their for anything else than an emergency.

Good luck! 

Marvin S, Aug 17, 2019 @ 08:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Aug 16, 19 22:18

I’d like to recommend

Dr Fouzia Moursli

6 avenue de Frontenex

1207 Genève (Eaux-Vives)

T:  022 736 44 22

F: 022 736 44 22

[email protected].

She’s very patient and caring and her 20 years of experience at the Cantonal Hospital means she knows its workings very well.  She also manages to fit in visits to the elderly in institutional care which demonstrather real concern for those who are not so nimble any more.

I’d like to recommend

Dr Fouzia Moursli

6 avenue de Frontenex

1207 Genève (Eaux-Vives)

[email protected].

She’s very patient and caring and her 20 years of experience at the Cantonal Hospital means she knows its workings very well.  She also manages to fit in visits to the elderly in institutional care which demonstrather real concern for those who are not so nimble any more.

Ritchie, Aug 17, 2019 @ 09:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I’d like to recommend

Dr Fouzia Moursli

6 avenue de Frontenex

1207 Genève (Eaux-Vives)

[email protected].

Aug 17, 19 09:45

So sorry, that last phrase should read:

“which demonstrates her real

concern for those who are not so nimble any more”.

So sorry, that last phrase should read:

“which demonstrates her real

concern for those who are not so nimble any more”.

Ritchie, Aug 17, 2019 @ 16:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 605 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form