Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Geneva, Shopping for essentials under covid-19 situation - guidance and tips

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva, Shopping for essentials under covid-19 situation - guidance and tips

I will be moving to Geneva mi-Dec., due to covid-19 situation, I would be grateful if you could send me any kind of guidance on shopping places around Miremont avenue, Champel, for essentials such as pharmacies, food, veterinary, etc. (malls/delivery etc.)

Also, kindly let me know if there is a curfew in Geneva and if so what is the timing.

Thank you in advance, Lisa.

The text you are quoting:

I will be moving to Geneva mi-Dec., due to covid-19 situation, I would be grateful if you could send me any kind of guidance on shopping places around Miremont avenue, Champel, for essentials such as pharmacies, food, veterinary, etc. (malls/delivery etc.)

Also, kindly let me know if there is a curfew in Geneva and if so what is the timing.

Thank you in advance, Lisa.

Lisa ChrabiehNov 23, 2020 @ 12:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 523 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Geneva, Shopping for essentials under covid-19 situation - guidance and tips
Post 1

Hi Lisa, 

On Route de Florrisant you'll find 2 supermarkets (COOP and Migros) close by. Next to it there is also a pharmacy.

At the moment there is no curfew, but keep in mind to wear a mask in stores. 

In general I wouldn't be too stressed (yet) about where to do your shopping. There is a lot to find for basic needs in walking distance from your street. Other stuff can be quickly delivered from webshops. 

Hi Lisa, 

On Route de Florrisant you'll find 2 supermarkets (COOP and Migros) close by. Next to it there is also a pharmacy.

At the moment there is no curfew, but keep in mind to wear a mask in stores. 

In general I wouldn't be too stressed (yet) about where to do your shopping. There is a lot to find for basic needs in walking distance from your street. Other stuff can be quickly delivered from webshops. 

Erik Jan V, Nov 23, 2020 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Geneva, Shopping for essentials under covid-19 situation - guidance and tips
Post 2

Thank you so much Eric, I appreciate your advice.

Thank you so much Eric, I appreciate your advice.

Lisa Chrabieh, Nov 23, 2020 @ 17:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 523 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form