Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Geneva housing overview on a website?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva housing overview on a website?

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a site which clearly explains the housing process in Geneva (e.g., regies, required paperwork, helpful facebook groups to join)?

I thought I saw someone post a website that they had created for this purpose on one of the threads but can't find it now. I have a few friends moving to Geneva and wanted to share with them, as I thought the site presented the process in a very clear and easy to understand format.

Thanks in advance,

Monica

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a site which clearly explains the housing process in Geneva (e.g., regies, required paperwork, helpful facebook groups to join)?

I thought I saw someone post a website that they had created for this purpose on one of the threads but can't find it now. I have a few friends moving to Geneva and wanted to share with them, as I thought the site presented the process in a very clear and easy to understand format.

Thanks in advance,

Monica

Monica RSep 21, 2018 @ 08:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1347 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Geneva housing overview on a website?
Post 1

Hi Monica,

Expat-Experts is there to support you, help you and explain what IT is really required to be donne or not.

Send me your mail address to send you information.

Regards

[email protected]

The text you are quoting:

Hi Monica,

Expat-Experts is there to support you, help you and explain what IT is really required to be donne or not.

Send me your mail address to send you information.

Regards

[email protected]

Martha C, Feb 23, 2020 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1347 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form