Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Grief & loss support group

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Grief & loss support group

Dear community,

I am similarly wondering if there is a support group for people who have lost a loved one (in my case, a parent unexpectedly to cancer). It would be nice to connect with others who have experienced this and are in or have gone through the grieving process for a parent, spouse, friend. If this exists please let me know, and if not but you are interested to connect, please also feel free to reach out and we can start something. My email is [email protected] if you prefer to connect there.

Thank you, Allyson

(Tags so others can find the page: grief, loss, support group, parent)

The text you are quoting:

Dear community,

I am similarly wondering if there is a support group for people who have lost a loved one (in my case, a parent unexpectedly to cancer). It would be nice to connect with others who have experienced this and are in or have gone through the grieving process for a parent, spouse, friend. If this exists please let me know, and if not but you are interested to connect, please also feel free to reach out and we can start something. My email is [email protected] if you prefer to connect there.

Thank you, Allyson

(Tags so others can find the page: grief, loss, support group, parent)

Allyson RussellJul 21, 2022 @ 10:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1067 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Grief & loss support group
Post 1

Hi Allyson,

Have a chat with these people.

https://www.cancersupport.ch/

They were invaluable to my friend when she was sick. Im so sorry for your loss...

Sent me a message if you want to talk.

Maria

Hi Allyson,

Have a chat with these people.

https://www.cancersupport.ch/

They were invaluable to my friend when she was sick. Im so sorry for your loss...

Sent me a message if you want to talk.

Maria

Maria_, Jul 21, 2022 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Grief & loss support group
Post 2

Why not contact ESCA, the English-speaking cancer support group, which was founded in Geneva in 1999?

Membership is open to all, whether a patient, a relative a friend, or simply someone who would like to assist a voluntary organization

whose ain is to support those affected in some way by the scourge that is cancer. Check their website for more information and don’t hesitate to get in touch with them if you need more input.

Meantime, my very best wishes to you and anyone else who is in need of similar reassurance and support.

Ritchie

Why not contact ESCA, the English-speaking cancer support group, which was founded in Geneva in 1999?

Membership is open to all, whether a patient, a relative a friend, or simply someone who would like to assist a voluntary organization

whose ain is to support those affected in some way by the scourge that is cancer. Check their website for more information and don’t hesitate to get in touch with them if you need more input.

Meantime, my very best wishes to you and anyone else who is in need of similar reassurance and support.

Ritchie

Ritchie, Jul 21, 2022 @ 21:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1067 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form