Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Gyms and Personal Training

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Gyms and Personal Training

Hi - I'm soon moving to Geneva and I'm looking for recommendations for decent gyms and personal training. I am looking for weight training, so the PT would need to be in a gym rather than outdoors. Or just a great gym with really good facilites. 

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi - I'm soon moving to Geneva and I'm looking for recommendations for decent gyms and personal training. I am looking for weight training, so the PT would need to be in a gym rather than outdoors. Or just a great gym with really good facilites. 

Thank you!

Charli SMar 4, 2020 @ 13:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Gyms and Personal Training
Post 1

Hey Charli, 

Hope you're safe in this pandemic. I'm very much in the same situation as I'm moving with my family to Geneva later this year (probably towards the end). I currently have a personal trainer 3x a week for weights as well (I can't find the drive to do weights by myself, I get bored and tend to cut sessions short or not train hard enough).

Did you finally find a gym?

All the best, 
S

Hey Charli, 

Hope you're safe in this pandemic. I'm very much in the same situation as I'm moving with my family to Geneva later this year (probably towards the end). I currently have a personal trainer 3x a week for weights as well (I can't find the drive to do weights by myself, I get bored and tend to cut sessions short or not train hard enough).

Did you finally find a gym?

All the best, 
S

Sergi C, Mar 31, 2020 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you!

Mar 4, 20 13:43

Hello Charli, 

Did you find a personal trainer? If not, I can recommend a wonderful trainer who is professional but at the same time makes his sessions very interesting.

Hello Charli, 

Did you find a personal trainer? If not, I can recommend a wonderful trainer who is professional but at the same time makes his sessions very interesting.

delseta9_, May 1, 2020 @ 00:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi, from 11th May personal trainings with 5 people are allowed, but special conditions of training must be taken into consideration.

Hi, from 11th May personal trainings with 5 people are allowed, but special conditions of training must be taken into consideration.

Kris R, May 1, 2020 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hey Charli and welcome to Geneva !

There are plenty of really nice gyms and PT's here to chose from and not to  worry. My absolute favorite one is Indigo, though: https://indigofitness.ch/geneve/  It's a little more expensive than the rest of them, but totally worth it ! If you ask nicely, explain that you're new to Geneva and checking out the various fitness facilities, they'll normally and also offer you a try-out week for free.  Good luck ! 

Hey Charli and welcome to Geneva !

There are plenty of really nice gyms and PT's here to chose from and not to  worry. My absolute favorite one is Indigo, though: https://indigofitness.ch/geneve/  It's a little more expensive than the rest of them, but totally worth it ! If you ask nicely, explain that you're new to Geneva and checking out the various fitness facilities, they'll normally and also offer you a try-out week for free.  Good luck ! 

Eva D, May 2, 2020 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Also check out 24 hour fitness. They have multiple locations and for chf 49 a month you couldnt ask for better value in Geneva. But with the current situation being what it is perhaps haveing your own equipment would be ideal. 2021 till a vaccine is projected to be in place for the current virus(best case secenario). Good luck.

Also check out 24 hour fitness. They have multiple locations and for chf 49 a month you couldnt ask for better value in Geneva. But with the current situation being what it is perhaps haveing your own equipment would be ideal. 2021 till a vaccine is projected to be in place for the current virus(best case secenario). Good luck.

V N, May 4, 2020 @ 23:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form