Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Hairdresser who can cut Asian hair?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hairdresser who can cut Asian hair?

Does anyone have recommendations for a hairdresser/stylist who knows how to cut Asian hair? I usually get to the US a few times a year to my favorite Japanese salon, but having just cut my hair short I'm going to finally need to find a hairstylist here in Geneva. Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone have recommendations for a hairdresser/stylist who knows how to cut Asian hair? I usually get to the US a few times a year to my favorite Japanese salon, but having just cut my hair short I'm going to finally need to find a hairstylist here in Geneva. Thanks!

Lara HMay 20, 2013 @ 21:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 5641 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hairdresser who can cut Asian hair?
Post 1

Hi Lara, 

There are two men at Le Salon by Pedro Sanchez in Zurich, Pedro himself and Antonio, they can cut very nicely Asian hair and South American hair. www.pedrosanchez.ch

Maybe this helps. I know it is not Geneva, but if you travel to Zurich once...

Best regards, Rebecca

Hi Lara, 

There are two men at Le Salon by Pedro Sanchez in Zurich, Pedro himself and Antonio, they can cut very nicely Asian hair and South American hair. www.pedrosanchez.ch

Maybe this helps. I know it is not Geneva, but if you travel to Zurich once...

Best regards, Rebecca

Rebecca Jones, Jan 22, 2014 @ 08:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Lara, I used to go to a Japanese hairdresser at the back of Cornavin (I can't remember the name but it's very close to the restaurant Sansui), and since he increased his fare now I go to a Chinese lady on rue de Lyon. She is very inexpensive by Geneva standard, the shop is not very noticable by decoration but she knows how to do Bob cut Aisan style... can PM you her number if you need.

Hi Lara, I used to go to a Japanese hairdresser at the back of Cornavin (I can't remember the name but it's very close to the restaurant Sansui), and since he increased his fare now I go to a Chinese lady on rue de Lyon. She is very inexpensive by Geneva standard, the shop is not very noticable by decoration but she knows how to do Bob cut Aisan style... can PM you her number if you need.

Ankai, Jan 22, 2014 @ 10:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi, I actually used a Buyclub offer and went to Wella Institut. The lady I had did a fantastic job. Unfortunately I cannot remember her name but I was very pleased with my haircut and blowdry. Even more than a week later it still looked like I had just stepped out of the salon.

http://www.linstitut-geneve.com/en

Hi, I actually used a Buyclub offer and went to Wella Institut. The lady I had did a fantastic job. Unfortunately I cannot remember her name but I was very pleased with my haircut and blowdry. Even more than a week later it still looked like I had just stepped out of the salon.

http://www.linstitut-geneve.com/en

Livia C, Jan 22, 2014 @ 11:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi,

I dont know if it is still relevant. REcently I found a hairdresser who knows how to cut asian hairs. I went two times and was satified with the result. Her name is Anais and she works in Dessange in Pully. So for those who lives in Lausanne it is pretty convinient )

Hi,

I dont know if it is still relevant. REcently I found a hairdresser who knows how to cut asian hairs. I went two times and was satified with the result. Her name is Anais and she works in Dessange in Pully. So for those who lives in Lausanne it is pretty convinient )

Anna N, Oct 24, 2018 @ 17:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Can you explain to us please what is the difference between European and Asian hair?

Just interested......

Can you explain to us please what is the difference between European and Asian hair?

Just interested......

sheila c, Oct 25, 2018 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hello, 

I’m a South Korean hairdresser from Seoul, I’m living in Annecy in France.

I'll work in a new hair salon which is opening in July 2021 in Annemasse (near Geneva, in french-swiss border). As I got my hairdressing (cosmetology in fact) diploma and worked in Seoul (and also in Paris) from 2010, I can say that I know little more about Asian hair than European hairdressers. :) 

I do cut, colour, and also hair pems as we have Korean products and Digital permanent machine from Korea. I do also straight perm, here in France they call it ‘Lissage Coréen’(or Lissage japonais). And I speak Korean, French, English. 

If you are interested, don’t hesitate to contact me.

+33781919989
https://www.instagram.com/koreanhair_annecy/

Hello, 

I’m a South Korean hairdresser from Seoul, I’m living in Annecy in France.

I'll work in a new hair salon which is opening in July 2021 in Annemasse (near Geneva, in french-swiss border). As I got my hairdressing (cosmetology in fact) diploma and worked in Seoul (and also in Paris) from 2010, I can say that I know little more about Asian hair than European hairdressers. :) 

I do cut, colour, and also hair pems as we have Korean products and Digital permanent machine from Korea. I do also straight perm, here in France they call it ‘Lissage Coréen’(or Lissage japonais). And I speak Korean, French, English. 

If you are interested, don’t hesitate to contact me.

+33781919989
https://www.instagram.com/koreanhair_annecy/

Mirae C, Jun 17, 2021 @ 17:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hello Glocals,

I started working in a hair salon in Annemass, near Geneva.

Please make a reservation with Mirae by online(planity) or by phone number below, if you want to have haircut by Korean hairdresser ! 

We also offer digital permanent and straight perm for Asian hair. All products are from South Korea. 

Thank you and hope to see you guys in our salon. 

Mirae

——

My new Instagram account is :

https://www.instagram.com/koreanhairstylist_pose/

Hair salon information : 

Salon Pose 

1 Rue Fernand David 74100 Annemasse 

+33 (0)4 50 06 04 72

Dimanche, Lundi fermé. Mardi au samedi 9h-19h 

https://www.planity.com/pose-74100-annemasse

Hello Glocals,

I started working in a hair salon in Annemass, near Geneva.

Please make a reservation with Mirae by online(planity) or by phone number below, if you want to have haircut by Korean hairdresser ! 

We also offer digital permanent and straight perm for Asian hair. All products are from South Korea. 

Thank you and hope to see you guys in our salon. 

Mirae

——

My new Instagram account is :

https://www.instagram.com/koreanhairstylist_pose/

Hair salon information : 

Salon Pose 

1 Rue Fernand David 74100 Annemasse 

+33 (0)4 50 06 04 72

Dimanche, Lundi fermé. Mardi au samedi 9h-19h 

https://www.planity.com/pose-74100-annemasse

Mirae C, Sep 23, 2021 @ 23:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Me!;-P

Me!;-P

Wojtek W, Sep 24, 2021 @ 14:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

I think you mean Coiffure Kuroda. Saw it yesterday by accident, with kanji letters under the Latin writing. So I thought of this question, but I see it had already been covered.

I think you mean Coiffure Kuroda. Saw it yesterday by accident, with kanji letters under the Latin writing. So I thought of this question, but I see it had already been covered.

Sven T, Sep 29, 2021 @ 08:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 5641 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form