Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Hairdressers in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hairdressers in Geneva
Does anyone know of a nice hairdresser with reasonable prices? Even better if they'd speak English... wouldn't want to accidentally get my hair dyed blue. :)
The text you are quoting:
Does anyone know of a nice hairdresser with reasonable prices? Even better if they'd speak English... wouldn't want to accidentally get my hair dyed blue. :)
KatriJan 10, 2006 @ 17:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2295 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hairdressers in Geneva
Post 1
I have a whole list of Good Hair dresser and I think with with some discounts for PGers (or recommended by Wella)...pass by my desk to get it .. I'll post is as soon as i have some time!
Then on top of that there's MOD's Hair where they DID dye my hair blue, but because I asked them to..

or ... for just a brushing go to one of the many hairdressers school (Ecole de coiffeur). There's one in Rive, 2 in Rue the Carouge... etc etc...
Cheers
Vale
I have a whole list of Good Hair dresser and I think with with some discounts for PGers (or recommended by Wella)...pass by my desk to get it .. I'll post is as soon as i have some time!
Then on top of that there's MOD's Hair where they DID dye my hair blue, but because I asked them to..

or ... for just a brushing go to one of the many hairdressers school (Ecole de coiffeur). There's one in Rive, 2 in Rue the Carouge... etc etc...
Cheers
Vale
Hoiling, Jan 10, 2006 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
thanks,
Nir
thanks,
Nir
Nir Ofek, Jan 10, 2006 @ 20:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
I was just proposing a short term solution for Katri, planning to spend the night typing the list on GOL :)

Need to find it thou ... should be at my place...

Wait and hope!
Cheers Val
I was just proposing a short term solution for Katri, planning to spend the night typing the list on GOL :)

Need to find it thou ... should be at my place...

Wait and hope!
Cheers Val
Hoiling, Jan 10, 2006 @ 20:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
you'll find the list (and can even download it) at http://meetprofessional.wella.com/salonsingeneva.html

cheers,
alex

you'll find the list (and can even download it) at http://meetprofessional.wella.com/salonsingeneva.html

cheers,
alex

Quijote, Jan 12, 2006 @ 01:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2295 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form