Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Health, fitness, wellness, nutrition and happiness coach

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Health, fitness, wellness, nutrition and happiness coach

My Name is Tshering Dorji, better known as Mr Bhutan, I am Buddhist from a tiny kingdom in the Himalayas called Bhutan. 

I have been living and working in Geneva for the last 8 years as a Health and wellness coach. 

I joined Glocals to reach out to the English speaking community to introduce myself and also to advertise my services as a fitness, health, nutrition, wellness and happiness coach. 

If anyone of you are interested in any of the services I provide, I will be very happy to give you a free session to understand what I offer better. 

Please reach out to me at [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

My Name is Tshering Dorji, better known as Mr Bhutan, I am Buddhist from a tiny kingdom in the Himalayas called Bhutan. 

I have been living and working in Geneva for the last 8 years as a Health and wellness coach. 

I joined Glocals to reach out to the English speaking community to introduce myself and also to advertise my services as a fitness, health, nutrition, wellness and happiness coach. 

If anyone of you are interested in any of the services I provide, I will be very happy to give you a free session to understand what I offer better. 

Please reach out to me at [email protected]

Tshering Dorji Jul 3, 2020 @ 10:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 595 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 595 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form