Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Help - Can I borrow your road bike on Sunday August 6th :-)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Help - Can I borrow your road bike on Sunday August 6th :-)
Hi everyone,

I ordered a bike that was supposed to arrive in time for the Nyon Triathlon on Sunday (Aug. 6). I just found out it won't be here on time.

If anyone has a 52cm - 56cm road bike that they wouldn't mind lending to me for a morning, I would be eternally grateful (such gratitude to be offered in a mutually agreable form, including cash money).

I promise to take good care of it!

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Alex +41 79 820 4110
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone,

I ordered a bike that was supposed to arrive in time for the Nyon Triathlon on Sunday (Aug. 6). I just found out it won't be here on time.

If anyone has a 52cm - 56cm road bike that they wouldn't mind lending to me for a morning, I would be eternally grateful (such gratitude to be offered in a mutually agreable form, including cash money).

I promise to take good care of it!

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Alex +41 79 820 4110
AlexxAug 3, 2006 @ 00:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1122 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Help - Can I borrow your road bike on Sunday August 6th :-)
Post 1
I wish I had a bike to help you out mate, and I hope someone from GoL will help you out.

But if you don't find a bike, one potential option is for you to rent one for the day. Check out http://www.geneveroule.ch/ - they rent bikes out for a day at almost nothing.

Good luck!

Nir
I wish I had a bike to help you out mate, and I hope someone from GoL will help you out.

But if you don't find a bike, one potential option is for you to rent one for the day. Check out http://www.geneveroule.ch/ - they rent bikes out for a day at almost nothing.

Good luck!

Nir
Nir Ofek, Aug 3, 2006 @ 11:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Help - Can I borrow your road bike on Sunday August 6th :-)
Post 2
i'm not sure what size my road bike is, and sadly i've not used it for a very long time so it needs a good dusting and air in the tires, but you're welcome to have a go at it !!
i'm not sure what size my road bike is, and sadly i've not used it for a very long time so it needs a good dusting and air in the tires, but you're welcome to have a go at it !!

addaxnat, Aug 3, 2006 @ 19:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1122 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form