Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Help: Best creme brulee in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Help: Best creme brulee in Geneva?
I am looking for a place in Geneva I can take a serious creme brulee fan, so it needs to be a place with seriously good creme brulee! And where I can potentially go just for dessert...
Any suggestions, you Geneva gourmets? Thanks in advance!
The text you are quoting:
I am looking for a place in Geneva I can take a serious creme brulee fan, so it needs to be a place with seriously good creme brulee! And where I can potentially go just for dessert...
Any suggestions, you Geneva gourmets? Thanks in advance!
pseudoMay 22, 2006 @ 15:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2267 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Help: Best creme brulee in Geneva?
Post 1
probably the "Crema Catalana".....a Spanish receipe...you can go to "El Ruedo" in rue de Fribourg 12, 1201 Geneve, phone 022 732 65 08. Another very good restaurant for that (and the whole menu!) is "L'Escapade", at avenue Krieg 7, 1208 Geneve, phone 022 347 83 19.
probably the "Crema Catalana".....a Spanish receipe...you can go to "El Ruedo" in rue de Fribourg 12, 1201 Geneve, phone 022 732 65 08. Another very good restaurant for that (and the whole menu!) is "L'Escapade", at avenue Krieg 7, 1208 Geneve, phone 022 347 83 19.
Iolly, May 23, 2006 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Help: Best creme brulee in Geneva?
Post 2
I had a great c.b. there once, although they may have changed their menu by now but it is a fab restaurant.

tash
I had a great c.b. there once, although they may have changed their menu by now but it is a fab restaurant.

tash
tash, May 24, 2006 @ 21:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2267 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form