Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Help With Learning French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Help With Learning French

I am an absolute beginner with French and I could use some advise from anyone who is attempting to learn a language from scratch as an adult. I would also gladly trade my English, Mandarin and Malay for your French. It baffles me how I managed to pick up multiple languages as a child but now I have no idea how to even begin. 

If you are a tutor (or aspiring to be one), a good samaritan, or you just wanna throw shade, I would love to hear from you guys. I am open to classes (on a budget), language partner, or whatever that could help me. 

The text you are quoting:

I am an absolute beginner with French and I could use some advise from anyone who is attempting to learn a language from scratch as an adult. I would also gladly trade my English, Mandarin and Malay for your French. It baffles me how I managed to pick up multiple languages as a child but now I have no idea how to even begin. 

If you are a tutor (or aspiring to be one), a good samaritan, or you just wanna throw shade, I would love to hear from you guys. I am open to classes (on a budget), language partner, or whatever that could help me. 

Eric LOct 21, 2021 @ 12:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 344 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 344 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form