Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Help please

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Help please

Hello. I am writing an article on the future of car ownership. I am interested to hear from expats on short or medium term contracts who have a) no car: you are very happy to use public transport/ bicycle etc b) You make use of car sharing apps like Mobilty and others c) You regularly use UBER d) you have leased or purchased your vehicle outright e) your employer provides a 'pool' vehicle or company car.

Also if you have an opinion on driverless vehicles, full electric, congestion and parking. Your help will be amazing, thank you. Please let me know in your DM if you are happy for your name to be used or if I should keep this anonymous.

Have a brilliant day good people!

Andy

The text you are quoting:

Hello. I am writing an article on the future of car ownership. I am interested to hear from expats on short or medium term contracts who have a) no car: you are very happy to use public transport/ bicycle etc b) You make use of car sharing apps like Mobilty and others c) You regularly use UBER d) you have leased or purchased your vehicle outright e) your employer provides a 'pool' vehicle or company car.

Also if you have an opinion on driverless vehicles, full electric, congestion and parking. Your help will be amazing, thank you. Please let me know in your DM if you are happy for your name to be used or if I should keep this anonymous.

Have a brilliant day good people!

Andy

Andrew MarkJan 8, 2020 @ 07:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 510 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 510 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form