Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Help with grocery delivery during 10 day lockdown

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Help with grocery delivery during 10 day lockdown

Hello, I am new to Geneva and must undergo a mandatory 10 day lockdown because I have traveled from the US. I am trying to set up a gorcery delivery with Le Shop but it will not allow me to create an account because I do not have a Swiss phone number. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I would also be interested to know if there are other grocery delivery services available. This is the only one I have found so far. Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I am new to Geneva and must undergo a mandatory 10 day lockdown because I have traveled from the US. I am trying to set up a gorcery delivery with Le Shop but it will not allow me to create an account because I do not have a Swiss phone number. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I would also be interested to know if there are other grocery delivery services available. This is the only one I have found so far. Thank you!

Natalie BriggsAug 24, 2020 @ 18:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 619 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Help with grocery delivery during 10 day lockdown
Post 1

Hi Natalie, 
I believe Migros does, check it out, 
And good luck, 

Michel

Hi Natalie, 
I believe Migros does, check it out, 
And good luck, 

Michel

Michel D, Aug 24, 2020 @ 20:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Help with grocery delivery during 10 day lockdown
Post 2

Hi, you can order from Migros on Smood. When you register for quarantine they also send you a very useful list of ordering places. There is also this https://www.knowitall.ch/local-news/shopping/2611-ordering-food-or-other-items-with-delivery-options-in-switzerland

Hi, you can order from Migros on Smood. When you register for quarantine they also send you a very useful list of ordering places. There is also this https://www.knowitall.ch/local-news/shopping/2611-ordering-food-or-other-items-with-delivery-options-in-switzerland

Karen D, Aug 24, 2020 @ 20:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 619 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form