I recently noticed some tiny black spots, (mould) on my bathroom ceiling in one corner. I could easily wipe away with a strong disinfectant/bleach - however, does anyone here has had any experience with this kind of stuff?
What would be your best tip?
And should I let my Regie know?
I do ventilate my apartment every day, but I guess I fell off the radar doing so last couple of days in summer and also the bathroom has one tiny window opening to the (inside of the building).
Appreciate your views.