Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > How to get documents/ID certified?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
How to get documents/ID certified?

Hi. I need to have my ID/passport and other doucment certified for selling a house. My bank in Geneva (UBS) stated that they do not offer this service (which is incredible as all other European banks do). Can anybody recommend the best option to get my ID documents certified next week (*before Xmas holiday). Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hi. I need to have my ID/passport and other doucment certified for selling a house. My bank in Geneva (UBS) stated that they do not offer this service (which is incredible as all other European banks do). Can anybody recommend the best option to get my ID documents certified next week (*before Xmas holiday). Thanks.

Ann CanavanDec 13, 2019 @ 23:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 539 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: How to get documents/ID certified?
Post 1

Dec 13, 19 23:13

You need to find a sworn translator so check their professional association in Geneva.

Also, since you work in a UN Agency, why don’t you ask the Translation Unit for a personal recommendation?

All the best,

Ritchie

You need to find a sworn translator so check their professional association in Geneva.

Also, since you work in a UN Agency, why don’t you ask the Translation Unit for a personal recommendation?

All the best,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Dec 14, 2019 @ 00:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: How to get documents/ID certified?
Post 2

Hi Ann,

Your best bet would be to go and see a notary: https://notaires-geneve.ch/fr/accueil

My recommendation is to ask them for a quote ahead of time. Usually, this type of thing shouldn't cost too much.

Good luck!

Hi Ann,

Your best bet would be to go and see a notary: https://notaires-geneve.ch/fr/accueil

My recommendation is to ask them for a quote ahead of time. Usually, this type of thing shouldn't cost too much.

Good luck!

Anil T, Dec 14, 2019 @ 01:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 539 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form