Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > ID verification by a solicitor

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
ID verification by a solicitor

Hello all, 

I am looking for an English speaking registered solicitor to be able to complete an ID check/verification in Geneva. Does anyone know a solicitor that can help? Is literally, photocopy passport, verify her identity and sign date name title practice.  

It's quite urgent too as our property sale depends on it as she can't go back to do it in person. 

Thanks in advance. 

Andy

The text you are quoting:

Hello all, 

I am looking for an English speaking registered solicitor to be able to complete an ID check/verification in Geneva. Does anyone know a solicitor that can help? Is literally, photocopy passport, verify her identity and sign date name title practice.  

It's quite urgent too as our property sale depends on it as she can't go back to do it in person. 

Thanks in advance. 

Andy

Andy FNov 8, 2019 @ 19:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 458 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: ID verification by a solicitor
Post 1

Hello all, 

Thanks in advance. 

Andy

Nov 8, 19 19:51

You don’t mention the passport holder’s nationality. If not Swiss, an official translation of the passport details by a sworn translator may be needed.

R.

The text you are quoting:

You don’t mention the passport holder’s nationality. If not Swiss, an official translation of the passport details by a sworn translator may be needed.

R.

Ritchie, Nov 9, 2019 @ 00:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 458 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form