Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY IN GENEVA(IUG)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY IN GENEVA(IUG)
Hey everyone!

I've been accepted in the International University in Geneva (IUG) for the master in International Trade. My only concern is that the university is a private one, and I don't really know what are the disadvantages of studying in a private university.

It would be really helpful, if someone could share his/her knowledge.

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:
Hey everyone!

I've been accepted in the International University in Geneva (IUG) for the master in International Trade. My only concern is that the university is a private one, and I don't really know what are the disadvantages of studying in a private university.

It would be really helpful, if someone could share his/her knowledge.

Thank you!

Mary DJun 23, 2018 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1273 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY IN GENEVA(IUG)
Post 1

Hello Mary!

Join the club)

I am also accepted there for a master of international relations and diplomacy.

At the beginning I had the same thoughts as you. Moreover, I was not accepted to another institute where I wanted to study in a first place.

I have already had a summer session and I can say that IUG is actually quite good. It stands high as one of the best business schools in Switzrtland. And they have really good accredetation. Also I spoke with other students. And they all said nice things about it. 

So I don't think there are any obvious disadvantages studying in the IUG as long as they have strong reputation. 

So see you there)

Hello Mary!

Join the club)

I am also accepted there for a master of international relations and diplomacy.

At the beginning I had the same thoughts as you. Moreover, I was not accepted to another institute where I wanted to study in a first place.

I have already had a summer session and I can say that IUG is actually quite good. It stands high as one of the best business schools in Switzrtland. And they have really good accredetation. Also I spoke with other students. And they all said nice things about it. 

So I don't think there are any obvious disadvantages studying in the IUG as long as they have strong reputation. 

So see you there)

Yaroslav Sosnovskyi, Jul 20, 2018 @ 20:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY IN GENEVA(IUG)
Post 2

Take css health insurance. About chf 80 per month. Living expenses mostly for accommodation and food. Travel bus pass around chf 45 for age less than 25. And for rest its chf 70. Best of luck. 

Take css health insurance. About chf 80 per month. Living expenses mostly for accommodation and food. Travel bus pass around chf 45 for age less than 25. And for rest its chf 70. Best of luck. 

Sam D, Aug 22, 2019 @ 15:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1273 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form