Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Indonesian in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Indonesian in Geneva

Hello everyone!

I moved to Switzerland around February, but the lockdown happened right after that, so you know it! Now, since things are kind of back to normal, i would love to meet other Indonesians and or people from other parts of the world. A quick fact: I just moved from the Qatari desert and is enjoying the weather here in Switzerland

I love to play badminton and squash, fitness classes like pump/INSANITY, up for a chat and a cup of coffee by the lake. Lastly, I would love to practice my very basic French to somebody who is going to be patient with me. Cool

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

I moved to Switzerland around February, but the lockdown happened right after that, so you know it! Now, since things are kind of back to normal, i would love to meet other Indonesians and or people from other parts of the world. A quick fact: I just moved from the Qatari desert and is enjoying the weather here in Switzerland

I love to play badminton and squash, fitness classes like pump/INSANITY, up for a chat and a cup of coffee by the lake. Lastly, I would love to practice my very basic French to somebody who is going to be patient with me. Cool

Raissa KartikaJun 25, 2020 @ 12:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 420 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 420 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form