Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Insurance in ENGLISH?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Insurance in ENGLISH?
I have three different insurances with three different companies. Unfortunately none of them are able to provide the terms and conditions of the policy in English and even if I am slowly learning French, I am quite far from being able to understand the legal terms.

I have Generali, Mutuel and Phenix for different insurances. Does anyone know of a company that can provide policies with terms translated into English?

I do not think it is an unreasonable request given the number of international residents in Geneva.

Virginia
The text you are quoting:
I have three different insurances with three different companies. Unfortunately none of them are able to provide the terms and conditions of the policy in English and even if I am slowly learning French, I am quite far from being able to understand the legal terms.

I have Generali, Mutuel and Phenix for different insurances. Does anyone know of a company that can provide policies with terms translated into English?

I do not think it is an unreasonable request given the number of international residents in Geneva.

Virginia
virginiaFeb 10, 2006 @ 15:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1248 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Insurance in ENGLISH?
Post 1
You could try contacting the Winterthur insurance group. When I first arrived they contacted me and I remember getting policy documents in English from them. I did take out insurance with them at the time ... though am no longer with them as have found better deals!
You could try contacting the Winterthur insurance group. When I first arrived they contacted me and I remember getting policy documents in English from them. I did take out insurance with them at the time ... though am no longer with them as have found better deals!
lentil, Feb 10, 2006 @ 17:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Insurance in ENGLISH?
Post 2
We use them in the company I work for.
We use them in the company I work for.
Iolly, Feb 10, 2006 @ 22:51