Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Interested in a Discussion Group?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Interested in a Discussion Group?

We used to have a thriving discussion group that regularly met in Lausanne.We covered topics covering everything from the ethics of drone warfare to the value of momogamy. It was lively,fun and stimulating - and personally I learned a lot and even changed some of my long-held beliefs. It was also a great way to make new friends who were on a similar wavelength.

I would like to revive this group and am trying to find people who would be interested.Once I know there is enough interest, we might be able to get something going.

Please contact me if you would like to know more.

Cheers

The text you are quoting:

We used to have a thriving discussion group that regularly met in Lausanne.We covered topics covering everything from the ethics of drone warfare to the value of momogamy. It was lively,fun and stimulating - and personally I learned a lot and even changed some of my long-held beliefs. It was also a great way to make new friends who were on a similar wavelength.

I would like to revive this group and am trying to find people who would be interested.Once I know there is enough interest, we might be able to get something going.

Please contact me if you would like to know more.

Cheers

buzzcocksDec 19, 2021 @ 12:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 650 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 650 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form