Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > International schools - Champittet (nyon), la Decouverte and Ecolint (Chataigneraie)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
International schools - Champittet (nyon), la Decouverte and Ecolint (Chataigneraie)

We are searching for an international bilingual school for our 3 year old child and have narrowed the list to Champittet, la Decouverte and Ecolint. Can someone share their experience with these schools? Opinions seem to be split about Ecolint. Some parents say their children love it, while others are critical of academic standards. Champittet (Nyon) seems to have had some problems in the past (high attrition); I couldn't find any recent comments about the school's present situation. My doubt about la Decouverte is the school's Montessori roots: more focus on group projects and less formal teaching. Does this lead to better learning/academic outcomes?

The text you are quoting:

We are searching for an international bilingual school for our 3 year old child and have narrowed the list to Champittet, la Decouverte and Ecolint. Can someone share their experience with these schools? Opinions seem to be split about Ecolint. Some parents say their children love it, while others are critical of academic standards. Champittet (Nyon) seems to have had some problems in the past (high attrition); I couldn't find any recent comments about the school's present situation. My doubt about la Decouverte is the school's Montessori roots: more focus on group projects and less formal teaching. Does this lead to better learning/academic outcomes?

paulo eliasNov 4, 2018 @ 17:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 678 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 678 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form