Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Kermesse at the International School is great for books and

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Kermesse at the International School is great for books and
food from over 40 diffrent countries. Event takes place at 62, route de Chene (tram station: Grange Canal) Saturday, 20th May from around 10am to 4pm
Last year the Mexican Stand was great, with music and super food,...sorry, it will take to long to mention all the others. Try it out, if you have kids, take them along, they will have fun.......
The text you are quoting:
food from over 40 diffrent countries. Event takes place at 62, route de Chene (tram station: Grange Canal) Saturday, 20th May from around 10am to 4pm
Last year the Mexican Stand was great, with music and super food,...sorry, it will take to long to mention all the others. Try it out, if you have kids, take them along, they will have fun.......

SWISSApr 25, 2006 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1765 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Kermesse at the International School is great for books and
Post 1
Both my children go to the school and it's a great way to pick up some cheaps paperbacks. We all split up for lunch and have something different to eat from the various stands
Both my children go to the school and it's a great way to pick up some cheaps paperbacks. We all split up for lunch and have something different to eat from the various stands
britabroad, Apr 26, 2006 @ 00:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
…funny how students that graduated 10 maybe even 20 years ago still try to go to the kermesse if they’re in town…must be all those good memories, even if it means bumping into old teachers ;)

But I would suggest not getting there too late for lunch, all the good food goes fast, then stroll around picking up one national alcoholic drink at each stand, and you’ll have a great time
…funny how students that graduated 10 maybe even 20 years ago still try to go to the kermesse if they’re in town…must be all those good memories, even if it means bumping into old teachers ;)

But I would suggest not getting there too late for lunch, all the good food goes fast, then stroll around picking up one national alcoholic drink at each stand, and you’ll have a great time

SweetSwede, Apr 26, 2006 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Not at all, just come along and have a good time!
Not at all, just come along and have a good time!
SWISS, Apr 26, 2006 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1765 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form