Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Learning French books

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Learning French books

Hello everyone,

I have a new UK neighbour who just arrived in Switzerland and who would like to improve/practice French. I will help her as much as I can.

I have my own grammar books for French native speakers, but too advanced. A book with explanations in English would be better. Could someone recommend a good learning/teaching book for an adulte student, basic level ? Already went to my bookstore, but could only find books to teach to kids, and it's difficult to choose on-line without being able to flick through the pages.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I have a new UK neighbour who just arrived in Switzerland and who would like to improve/practice French. I will help her as much as I can.

I have my own grammar books for French native speakers, but too advanced. A book with explanations in English would be better. Could someone recommend a good learning/teaching book for an adulte student, basic level ? Already went to my bookstore, but could only find books to teach to kids, and it's difficult to choose on-line without being able to flick through the pages.

Catherine MOct 22, 2019 @ 13:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 454 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 454 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form