Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Living in France near Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Living in France near Geneva

Hello!

I'm an American living two minutes across the border in France. I am wondering if there are others in my position (looking for work in Switzerland). I could use some advice and some friends!

Thank you. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I'm an American living two minutes across the border in France. I am wondering if there are others in my position (looking for work in Switzerland). I could use some advice and some friends!

Thank you. 

Erin PNov 7, 2019 @ 12:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 749 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Living in France near Geneva
Post 1

I used to live in the area of Saint Genis-Pouilly / Prevessin some years ago, but not any more. Which border do you mean? (Annemasse, St. Julien-en-Genevois...) I am sure with this info people will be able to better help you.

Kind regards, Alberto

I used to live in the area of Saint Genis-Pouilly / Prevessin some years ago, but not any more. Which border do you mean? (Annemasse, St. Julien-en-Genevois...) I am sure with this info people will be able to better help you.

Kind regards, Alberto

ajimenezp, Nov 9, 2019 @ 19:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

As Alberto says. it’s difficult to  make helpful suggestions when we don’t know where you live, your interests or language skills, etc. However, if you are looking for work, you can check the offers in the Classifieds and also place an ad. of your own.

To make friends, check the “Members” and “Groups” tabs to find compatriots and others with like-minded interests.

You’ll see that there are plenty of folk around who can offer the benefit of their own experience of settling in and near Geneva.

Best wishes, R.

As Alberto says. it’s difficult to  make helpful suggestions when we don’t know where you live, your interests or language skills, etc. However, if you are looking for work, you can check the offers in the Classifieds and also place an ad. of your own.

To make friends, check the “Members” and “Groups” tabs to find compatriots and others with like-minded interests.

You’ll see that there are plenty of folk around who can offer the benefit of their own experience of settling in and near Geneva.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Nov 9, 2019 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks so much for the tips!

I live in Saint Julien. I speak French, Spanish, and English. If there is anybody in my area please do let me know! 

Thanks so much for the tips!

I live in Saint Julien. I speak French, Spanish, and English. If there is anybody in my area please do let me know! 

Erin P, Nov 9, 2019 @ 23:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 749 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form