Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Long-term parking for a petrol-GPL vehicle

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Long-term parking for a petrol-GPL vehicle

Dear members of the forum, 

I am about to relocate, for the third time in a decade, to Geneva, and this time with my own car. I will sublet for a year, therefore no permission to park in the blue zones. 
Any news, piece of information, or else, would be great to find a place where to park my car. During the week I would probably use public transportation, but use the car over the week-end.

Because it is a GPL/LPG vehicle I cannot park it anywhere belonging to the Fondation des parkings.

Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Have a good day!

The text you are quoting:

I am about to relocate, for the third time in a decade, to Geneva, and this time with my own car. I will sublet for a year, therefore no permission to park in the blue zones. 
Any news, piece of information, or else, would be great to find a place where to park my car. During the week I would probably use public transportation, but use the car over the week-end.

Because it is a GPL/LPG vehicle I cannot park it anywhere belonging to the Fondation des parkings.

Have a good day!

Dennis MJul 4, 2023 @ 18:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 274 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Long-term parking for a petrol-GPL vehicle
Post 1

Have a good day!

Jul 4, 23 18:03

Does anybody have a parking spot available for rent? That can be easily reached from Plainpalais

The text you are quoting:

Does anybody have a parking spot available for rent? That can be easily reached from Plainpalais

Dennis M, Jul 5, 2023 @ 06:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 274 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form