Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Longboards

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Longboards

We just move to Geneva and my son is a passionate longboarder. Is there a longboard scene in Geneva? Where to longboarders meet/hang out? Where can he get boardstuff? All ideas welcomed

The text you are quoting:

We just move to Geneva and my son is a passionate longboarder. Is there a longboard scene in Geneva? Where to longboarders meet/hang out? Where can he get boardstuff? All ideas welcomed

Lasse GustavssonSep 5, 2010 @ 10:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1233 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Longboards
Post 1

Hi Lasse. Have you found anything? I have 2 teenage boys who also used to longboard regularly but haven't found anywhere to meet other longboarders. We live in Sergy, in the Pays de Gex area, and the hills are just a bit too extreme (and not really smooth enough). Let us know if you've found anywhere!

Hi Lasse. Have you found anything? I have 2 teenage boys who also used to longboard regularly but haven't found anywhere to meet other longboarders. We live in Sergy, in the Pays de Gex area, and the hills are just a bit too extreme (and not really smooth enough). Let us know if you've found anywhere!

Stuart Wheeler, Oct 30, 2010 @ 18:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Longboards
Post 2

He is boarding a bit, but not met any other longboardes, yet

How old are your kids? Maybe we could get together and see if they get along? My son is 13 (14 next month)

We live in Servette.

best,

Lasse

He is boarding a bit, but not met any other longboardes, yet

How old are your kids? Maybe we could get together and see if they get along? My son is 13 (14 next month)

We live in Servette.

best,

Lasse

Lasse Gustavsson, Oct 31, 2010 @ 20:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1233 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form