Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for Special education- Private School

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Special education- Private School

Dear all, 

I am looking for info on private school providing special education to kids who are mildly autistic. Also please share your experience with public system if anyone has anything to share. I tried really hard and didn't find anything so far which caters to the needs of my daughter who is 12 years old.

many thanks in advance.

Gabriella 

The text you are quoting:

Dear all, 

I am looking for info on private school providing special education to kids who are mildly autistic. Also please share your experience with public system if anyone has anything to share. I tried really hard and didn't find anything so far which caters to the needs of my daughter who is 12 years old.

many thanks in advance.

Gabriella 

Giuliano OSep 13, 2020 @ 17:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 847 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for Special education- Private School
Post 1

Dear all, 

many thanks in advance.

Gabriella 

Sep 13, 20 17:59

Just to add my daughter is bright and is comfortable with academics but has some social issues and anxiety due to which she cant be 100% in mainstream according to her current school. 

The text you are quoting:

Just to add my daughter is bright and is comfortable with academics but has some social issues and anxiety due to which she cant be 100% in mainstream according to her current school. 

Giuliano O, Sep 13, 2020 @ 18:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 847 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form