Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for Tennis player

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Tennis player

Hi,

I'm looking for some tennis players who want to play regularly after working hours – on a workday anytime after 5 PM is generally good. I am already a member of the International Tennis Club and can book the court easily.

I am an intermediate player. If you are motivated please let me know or reach out for more information.

Cheers

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm looking for some tennis players who want to play regularly after working hours – on a workday anytime after 5 PM is generally good. I am already a member of the International Tennis Club and can book the court easily.

I am an intermediate player. If you are motivated please let me know or reach out for more information.

Cheers

Shadab MAug 12, 2023 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

12 Replies | 678 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for Tennis player
Post 1

Hi Shadab, I would happilly play with you I'm also intermediate however can you confirm it is on clay or sand? I cannot play on hard surface my knee is fragile :-)

Hi Shadab, I would happilly play with you I'm also intermediate however can you confirm it is on clay or sand? I cannot play on hard surface my knee is fragile :-)

Ludovic M, Aug 14, 2023 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,

I'm an intermediate player and I'm interested in playing tennis on weekdays after 7PM.

Please send me a direct message if you want to play.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm an intermediate player and I'm interested in playing tennis on weekdays after 7PM.

Please send me a direct message if you want to play.

Thanks

Jeroen v, Aug 15, 2023 @ 22:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey,

I have sent you a message

Hey,

I have sent you a message

Shadab M, Aug 16, 2023 @ 11:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Shadab,

I am an intermediate player interested in playing. Let me know if you want to play any evening next week.

Curtis

Shadab,

I am an intermediate player interested in playing. Let me know if you want to play any evening next week.

Curtis

Curtis D, Sep 1, 2023 @ 23:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Shadab, i am advanced beginner (started playing last year), would be happy to play so I can also improve. usually available after 1830, let me know if you would like to play sometime

cheers

kostas

Hi Shadab, i am advanced beginner (started playing last year), would be happy to play so I can also improve. usually available after 1830, let me know if you would like to play sometime

cheers

kostas

Konstantinos A, Sep 2, 2023 @ 11:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Dear Ludovic,

Would you be interested in playing at Tennis Club Trois-Chêne at 1226, Rte de Sous-Moulin 39, 1226 in Thônex during the day this week before 4 pm or next weekend?

Regards,

Curtis

Dear Ludovic,

Would you be interested in playing at Tennis Club Trois-Chêne at 1226, Rte de Sous-Moulin 39, 1226 in Thônex during the day this week before 4 pm or next weekend?

Regards,

Curtis

Curtis D, Sep 3, 2023 @ 09:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Shadab,

Would you be interested in playing tonight at the International Tennis Club around 6 pm...if we can get a court?

Curtis

Shadab,

Would you be interested in playing tonight at the International Tennis Club around 6 pm...if we can get a court?

Curtis

Curtis D, Sep 4, 2023 @ 16:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Shadab. I am keen. I can play weeknights after 7pm anywhere in Geneva but Vernier is probably easiest. I can also play the occasional weekend. I recently started taking lessons and am keen to practice as much as possible. I'm still pretty new to the sport and can't serve properly but can maintain a a bit of a rally 

Hi Shadab. I am keen. I can play weeknights after 7pm anywhere in Geneva but Vernier is probably easiest. I can also play the occasional weekend. I recently started taking lessons and am keen to practice as much as possible. I'm still pretty new to the sport and can't serve properly but can maintain a a bit of a rally 

Michelle C, Sep 7, 2023 @ 21:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi, 

I am taking tennis lessons for two years. I can play normally after 17:30 if anyone is interested level is kind intermediate-begginer but we can play just for fun!!.

Cheees,

Hi, 

I am taking tennis lessons for two years. I can play normally after 17:30 if anyone is interested level is kind intermediate-begginer but we can play just for fun!!.

Cheees,

Manuel Albaladejo, Sep 15, 2023 @ 03:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi,

My name is Rodrigo and I'm a decent tennis player. Looking to hook with someone who has a similar level to play.

Hi,

My name is Rodrigo and I'm a decent tennis player. Looking to hook with someone who has a similar level to play.

Rodrigo D, Oct 22, 2023 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Dear Rodrigo,

I would be interested to play tennis with you. I am average player who can keep a rally going. I usually play at the Trois-Chênes club in Thônex, but open to playing elsewhere. Unfortunately, I am away until 7 November.

Regards,

Curtis

Dear Rodrigo,

I would be interested to play tennis with you. I am average player who can keep a rally going. I usually play at the Trois-Chênes club in Thônex, but open to playing elsewhere. Unfortunately, I am away until 7 November.

Regards,

Curtis

Curtis D, Oct 22, 2023 @ 16:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi Rodrigo, 

I would be interested if you are still looking for a partner. Plesae let me know. Thanks, Aamir.  

Hi Rodrigo, 

I would be interested if you are still looking for a partner. Plesae let me know. Thanks, Aamir.  

Aamir Saeed, Oct 22, 2023 @ 16:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
12 Replies | 678 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form