Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a RELIABLE Moving Company

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a RELIABLE Moving Company

Hi, 

I'm moving from my apartment soon and I'm looking for a moving company.

Can anyone suggest one to me please?

I already had a really bad expeirence with a mover that brought on complete amatuers to move my stuff and ended up breaking my bed frame in the process.

Would really love recommendations of RELIABLE movers who are not exorbant in their pricing. Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, 

I'm moving from my apartment soon and I'm looking for a moving company.

Can anyone suggest one to me please?

I already had a really bad expeirence with a mover that brought on complete amatuers to move my stuff and ended up breaking my bed frame in the process.

Would really love recommendations of RELIABLE movers who are not exorbant in their pricing. Thanks.

Nidhi (Admin)Aug 9, 2018 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

11 Replies | 2912 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a RELIABLE Moving Company
Post 1

Look no further. They're really good.

https://luismoving.ch/

Look no further. They're really good.

https://luismoving.ch/

Antonio Diniz, Aug 9, 2018 @ 13:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks alot !

Thanks alot !

Nidhi (Admin), Aug 9, 2018 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Please read before hiring them:

https://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Luis-Moving/

unfortunately I am not the only one who had bad experince with them.

Please read before hiring them:

https://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Luis-Moving/

unfortunately I am not the only one who had bad experince with them.

Julia K, Aug 9, 2018 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks, I'll definitely look into the link.

Thanks, I'll definitely look into the link.

Nidhi (Admin), Aug 9, 2018 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I also reccomend Luis Moving based on my experience moving house with them a year and a half ago.

And considering that they have 35 perfect (5 stars) reviews and only 1 negative (2 stars) review on the Glocals City Guide section I think they are pretty trustworthy.

This is not meant to discredit the negative review - just saying my experience, and the expereince of many other Glocals members, was very different and I would use Luis Moving again without fear.

Good luck on your move,

Oded

I also reccomend Luis Moving based on my experience moving house with them a year and a half ago.

And considering that they have 35 perfect (5 stars) reviews and only 1 negative (2 stars) review on the Glocals City Guide section I think they are pretty trustworthy.

This is not meant to discredit the negative review - just saying my experience, and the expereince of many other Glocals members, was very different and I would use Luis Moving again without fear.

Good luck on your move,

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 9, 2018 @ 16:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

well, service shouble be good regardless if there was or not damage during the move to your new home. if the service provider is disprespecting you because his service was not perfect, I don't think that you want to experience it while you are paying price that is above the average in the market, right? so, yes, 35 people moved smoothly, I had my new expensive TV damaged and this company made me stress and waist my time for 2 weeks, on top of it threatening me in case I leave bad online review. is it really the way you run your business and treat your customers in the small city? 

well, service shouble be good regardless if there was or not damage during the move to your new home. if the service provider is disprespecting you because his service was not perfect, I don't think that you want to experience it while you are paying price that is above the average in the market, right? so, yes, 35 people moved smoothly, I had my new expensive TV damaged and this company made me stress and waist my time for 2 weeks, on top of it threatening me in case I leave bad online review. is it really the way you run your business and treat your customers in the small city? 

Julia K, Aug 9, 2018 @ 23:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Nidhi, I can recommend Sandy Williams, he has moved me for ALL 4 of my moves and he and his team have been wonderful. Here is the link on glocals: https://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Man-With-A-Van/

They are quick, careful, professional and very good value for money.

best of luck,

BCRover

Hi Nidhi, I can recommend Sandy Williams, he has moved me for ALL 4 of my moves and he and his team have been wonderful. Here is the link on glocals: https://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Man-With-A-Van/

They are quick, careful, professional and very good value for money.

best of luck,

BCRover

BCROVER, Aug 10, 2018 @ 08:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I used a company called A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. when I moved from overseas, but they've also helped with local moves if that's what you're doing. Definitely on the affordable side and no hassle as far as I was concerned. Got the job down in a couple hours and I had a pretty big truck of stuff. I'd definitely give them I call if I was moving again, which I hope not to any time soon!

I used a company called A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. when I moved from overseas, but they've also helped with local moves if that's what you're doing. Definitely on the affordable side and no hassle as far as I was concerned. Got the job down in a couple hours and I had a pretty big truck of stuff. I'd definitely give them I call if I was moving again, which I hope not to any time soon!

Greg B, Dec 2, 2018 @ 20:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Dec 2, 18 20:12

Well Nidhi was moving in August so I guess she’s well settled by now.

Ritchie, Dec 2, 2018 @ 20:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Dec 2, 18 20:37

Sorry, didn't notice the date. 

Sorry, didn't notice the date. 

Greg B, Dec 4, 2018 @ 00:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

OK, so all this was in 2018 - what are the best affordable moving companies in 2020? For a date that Luis Moving is not available, by the way (I also have only good experiences with them and checked with them already)...

OK, so all this was in 2018 - what are the best affordable moving companies in 2020? For a date that Luis Moving is not available, by the way (I also have only good experiences with them and checked with them already)...

Heidi H, Nov 20, 2020 @ 18:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
11 Replies | 2912 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form