Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a climbing partner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a climbing partner

Hi there, I just moved to Geneva and I'm on the lookout for a climbing partner to join me on a regular basis for top rope or lead climbing in any indoor gym . Currently, I climb 6/6+, I am a very careful belayer and I weigh 135lbs. If you're up for it, let's connect!

The text you are quoting:

Hi there, I just moved to Geneva and I'm on the lookout for a climbing partner to join me on a regular basis for top rope or lead climbing in any indoor gym . Currently, I climb 6/6+, I am a very careful belayer and I weigh 135lbs. If you're up for it, let's connect!

Zahra ZSep 10, 2023 @ 10:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 355 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a climbing partner
Post 1

Hi, I also just moved. I've done quite a lot of bouldering, but I have never done indoor climbing, although I really want to get into it. I don't climb as high as you currently but not sure if that matters. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime!

Hi, I also just moved. I've done quite a lot of bouldering, but I have never done indoor climbing, although I really want to get into it. I don't climb as high as you currently but not sure if that matters. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime!

Amke H, Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for a climbing partner
Post 2

Hello Zahra, 

I am interested in climbing. My climbing experience is limited. Could I join your group? Best, Aamir. 

Hello Zahra, 

I am interested in climbing. My climbing experience is limited. Could I join your group? Best, Aamir. 

Aamir Saeed, Oct 5, 2023 @ 14:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 355 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form