Login or Sign Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a furnished studio or room | mid-Oct–Dec
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a furnished studio or room | mid-Oct–Dec
Hi everyone,

I’m currently an intern at UN in Geneva and I’m looking for accommodation from around 17–19 October 2026 until 19 December 2026. There is also a good possibility that my internship may be extended until March 2027, so a longer stay could also be possible.


I’m ideally looking for:




a private furnished studio, or




a private room in a shared flat, preferably with a private bathroom




My budget is flexible depending on the place and what is included.


I’m already in the Geneva/Ferney area, so I can easily come for a viewing in person and move in relatively quickly.


A bit about me: I’m quiet, clean, responsible, non-smoking, and respectful of shared spaces.


If you have anything available, or know someone who does, please feel free to send me a message with the location, rent and some photos/videos.


Thank you very much!

The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone,

I’m currently an intern at UN in Geneva and I’m looking for accommodation from around 17–19 October 2026 until 19 December 2026. There is also a good possibility that my internship may be extended until March 2027, so a longer stay could also be possible.


I’m ideally looking for:




a private furnished studio, or




a private room in a shared flat, preferably with a private bathroom




My budget is flexible depending on the place and what is included.


I’m already in the Geneva/Ferney area, so I can easily come for a viewing in person and move in relatively quickly.


A bit about me: I’m quiet, clean, responsible, non-smoking, and respectful of shared spaces.


If you have anything available, or know someone who does, please feel free to send me a message with the location, rent and some photos/videos.


Thank you very much!


Max LauYesterday @ 13:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
 
0 Replies | 27 Views      |  Send to friend
 
No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 27 Views      |  Send to friend
 
 
 
Feedback Form